Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
transfernohlp's profile

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Tuesday, July 15th, 2014 11:08 PM

No service 6 days

5 techs in 3 visits             hours on the phone getting transferred to wrong places

ATT had to try hard to find such power trippen, lazy, clueless people to hire. They are all the same.

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

10 years ago

Hi @transfernohlp 

I'm so sorry to hear that your service has been down for so long but, I'll be glad to help you get this matter resolved. I'm going to send you a Private Message that will land in your inbox to gather your account info and we will move forward from there. Thank you! 🙂

- MorganCS
- ATTU-verseCare

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

10 years ago

Hi Morgan,

Just so you know I was told a tech would be here between 8-12 today. No show, no call, no text.

I was on the phone at 11:45 trying to get it resolved on the phone and the person on the other end of the phone tried to get me to believe the tech was coming before noon. I was lied to and the other person swears to the lie. What kind of kool aide do you feed these people?????????

No one, the 5 techs, the endless mindless people on the phone you talk to and they transfer you to closed sections or non business areas. By the way the techs used my ladders, left wires on my desk and did not replace the ceiling tiles they moved.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

10 years ago

After your att tech have screwed up my phone system what should I do now? What kind of phone system should I buy? Plug it into the uverse modem or wall or where?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.