Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Protect yourself online
Gambrelli's profile

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

Wednesday, May 17th, 2017 8:16 PM

Received "Closing Account" message I didn't request (A scam?)

Is the AT&T email address " ljm@att-net.com" legitimate? Today I received an email from the "AT&T Mail Team" with this Subject: "Closing of your mail Account is being processed."  Problem is, I didn't ask to close it. Asking here because I don't see a way to inquire about this otherwise. Concerned in light of the recent Ransomware issue. Don't know if this is phishing or some other scam.

Scholar

• 

210 Messages

7 years ago

I am unaware of any use by at&t of the att-net.com domain. It is most certainly spam.

Community Support

• 

1.3K Messages

7 years ago

@Gambrelli

That is not one our domains. That is most likely a phishing email. delete or mark as spam!

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

7 years ago

Thanks. That's what I figured. AT&T seems to usually have a dot instead of a dash in its name, as in ".net" -- not "-net."

And there's the odd "ljm" prefix to this suspect one.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I received a notice that all old AT&T email accounts are closing Dec. 30, from AT&T Services ((d.manta@bravosolution.com) Is this accurate or is it phishing?

Expert

• 

15K Messages

6 years ago

Phishing of course.  Who the heck is bravosolution.com?  Certainly not ATT!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I also received a message my gmail accounts would B closed in 1 hr? HELP? I never closed these! What to do?

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

6 years ago

@eliza185  contact gmail

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.