Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Need help connecting your router?
Cjck24's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Thursday, November 30th, 2017 7:21 AM

I need a Supervisor to contact me , asap

I have tried calling several times, spending hours on hold, online chats with different reps and I still have not been able to get confirmation that my new customer order has been cancelled. I don't want your service, all I get is the run around, and still no confirmation that the order has been cancelled. The customer service is horrible, if the reps can't process a simple cancellation on a new order, then they should be fired. And if they can't cancel due to  Company Practices, that is disgusting. I need an email confirmation that my request to cancel has been processed

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

Call 

and ask for onshore support.  Don't bother to get into what the issue is.  Your wasting your time with them & chat.  

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I have faced a similar nightmare of phone calls and screw-ups - currently caught in the vortex of being overcharged by $400.  The interesting thing to me about AT&T is that when a rep comes to your home, they are awesome.  It's the rest of the service that makes you want to pull your hair out.  It seems they use customer quality assessments of service as a punitive measure against their employees rather than as a way to provide better customer service.  I am saving $100 over what my local cable company was charging me, but I am not sure it's worth it, and I cannot even believe I am saying that.  Maybe with the new tax bill and "reinvestment in America," they will move their call center back to the USA and someone will know what is going on somewhere.  I doubt it!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.