For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
tnoll's profile

3 Messages

Thursday, March 28th, 2024 2:55 AM

utility pole install incomplete

We had a new wood pole installed for a new streetlight and most of the old pole is propped up on a peg leg standing on a board in the dirt and bolted to the new pole, waiting for ATT to come and move the big gray switch box over to the new pole. A month waiting, so far. It looks pretty crappy and hazardous. Who do I contact? They sure make it hard to get service …

Accepted Solution

Employee

• 

39 Messages

1 month ago

hey there @tnoll 

If you have not done so already I would first reach out to 1-800-288-2020 to report the issue. if you have service just say "line down" when asked why you are calling by the automated voice. If you are not a customer with us just say "no account" then say "Line down" right after. When you do that it should get you to the right department and the agent you are speaking with should be able to help you get a ticket submitted for our line down group. If you have already done this and just need to follow up on a submitted ticket I would reach out to our buried wire center at 1-800-924-9420 , Make sure to press "2" when asked in the verbal prompt menu. Below is the ATT link that talks more about this. 

Report unburied cables, exposed wires, or downed lines - ATT.COM

Hope this helps,

Hunter

3 Messages

1 month ago

Thank you!

3 Messages

1 month ago

800 288 2020 did not accept ‘line down.’ It’s just a menu robot that eventually asked for my cell phone pin even though I was calling on a landline. 800 924 9420 was a person, who said to call 800 288 8020 and say ‘line down.’ Said trhat doesn’t work Gave me maintenance 800 355 3980 where I was able to create a repair ticket for tomorrow. hope they show up!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.