Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
titoydany's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, March 20th, 2017 9:50 PM

PS4 having internet "rubber banding" starting march

So im on ps4 with an nvg 589 wireless and my speed tests run over my target download speed. But for some reason when i play games now starting march, i rubber band like crazy. It says about 100ms ping on average whilst in-game. But my game randomly rubber bands very frequently now. Any help? Ive had a u verse tech come in today and he said the problem is ps4s end. But playstation says it might be a port problem or a software interfering with at&t software.. idk anymore. Ive checked all week with no success

Community Support

• 

232K Messages

7 years ago

Hi @titoydany,

We are sorry about the issues, you are having with your PS3. One thing worth trying is opening the ports on it as suggested. Since it is hard to determine what ports need to be opened, we suggest putting the PS3 in passthrough mode to start. Here is a post that goes over how to do it. Just follow the instructions on setting up the NVG589 gateway and do not worry about the router settings that the guide goes over. Let us know how it goes.

-ATTU-verseCare

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.