Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
The new iPad Pro & iPad Air!
iphoneguy86's profile

Mentor

• 

96 Messages

Monday, September 16th, 2019 3:07 PM

Order in Progress

Hey y’all,

I pre-ordered new iPhone 11 Pro Max’s 512 GB space grey and midnight green. One was upgrade one was add a line. I also bought Apple Watch Series 5’s-2 of them. I was able to bill everything to my account. Looks like the watchea both moved to preparing for shipment but both of my phones are sitting In Progress. Anyone else have same thing or has anyone actually seen their device to to preparing for shipment or actually gotten a tracking number for the scheduled delivery on Friday? Thank you!

ACE - Sage

• 

117.5K Messages

5 years ago

You should’ve been given an estimated delivery date at the time of ordering either the 19th or the 20th. The phones will most likely not say anything about shipping until the night before they actually do. They like to keep you hanging on pins and needle’s. 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I placed a order on the 27th of oct and estimated delivery date was 28-30. Today is the 30 and now it doesn’t show a estimated delivery date anymore. Anyone know why our has this issue. Very frustrating I just want my phone bring my other one is broken. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.