Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
The new iPad Pro & iPad Air!
tylynnmorgan's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, July 13th, 2016 12:23 PM

Att account hacked, along with all apple products

att account has been hacked, phone calls for several consecutive days have been removed. Even from att servers. Somehow hacker has been able to access mobile hotspot also. Friday evening I purchased a new net gear mobile hotspot. By the next morning hacker had already accessed new hotspot along with new Mac, because it was connected to mac. I only connected hotspot to Mac for maybe a total of 30 minutes. My husband and I have been continuously being hacked at a corporate level for 5 months now. We thought once we got a new hotspot and new Mac, we would be able to run our business without our hackers accessing our information or at least these new devices... But that did not happen. As I said before our brand new Mac was only connected to this brand new mobile hotspot for 30 minutes and our Mac was hacked. This leads us to believe that somehow the hackers have full access to our att account and any devices connected i.e. Mobile hotspots, iPads, cell phones. We have called and spoken to att fraud several times, and where told we need to get a supena to get our missing call logs back, and have someone look into our account. This has gone beyond the point of ridiculous. This has been a nightmare... And now we are not sure what steps we need to take.

The group that is hacking us is involved in a lawsuit we started to file in March. In February when we started asking questions about a business we purchased over two years ago, and fraudulent misrepresentations, every single one of our devices along with our att account started to be hacked. They hacked us and are currently hacking us to remove proof we had showing how crooked the 2 entries and one family we are dealing with are... If we do not get help soon, we will have no choice but to change to another provider... And just hope that these professional hackers aren't able to access their servers. Please if anyone can help us, we need it.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.7K Messages

8 years ago

It is not possible to remove records from your account.  Not even by an ATT employee.  Not possible, period.   iMessage and FaceTime calls, or communication over wifi is not recorded by ATT.  These communications were data, not SMS text or calls.

If you are being hacked, it is likely through email, not the devices themselves.  Secure your email accounts with 2 step verification.   Change all your passwords.

ATT does not permanently store your electronic information like text, voicemail, email, etc.   you must make paper copies. 

I strongly advise you take a course in Internet security 

https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/185839?hl=en

http://email.about.com/od/yahoomailtip1/qt/How-to-Protect-Your-Yahoo-Mail-Account-with-Two-Step-Authentication.htm

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.