Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Get the myAT&T app

AT&T related help: Welcome back

WM1759's profile

1 Message

Thursday, May 9th, 2024 3:50 PM

International Day Pass (IDP)-Calling Between IDP Countries

I have IDP setup on my phone. When I travel to Europe, and I am in Germany (an IDP country), can I call someone in Italy (also an IDP country) for no additional charge? I have an unlimited plan on my phone. Based on the Day Pass terms, it sounds like, when I am traveling, I can call any IDP country as long as I am in an IDP country. Is that correct? "calls... made from IDP Destinations... to other IDP Destinations." Unlimited talk:?For phones only. Includes calls received in IDP Destinations and made from IDP Destinations to the U.S. and to other IDP Destinations. If your domestic plan does not include unlimited talk, minutes of use will be drawn from your domestic voice plan allowance and domestic overage charges may apply.?Calls to non-IDP Destinations:?Calls from IDP Destinations to non-IDP Destinations will get International Long Distance (ILD) charges.? Pay-per-use rates apply unless your domestic plan includes these Destinations or you add an ILD package to your device.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Sage

• 

117.6K Messages

11 days ago

Just make sure it's a covered country.  They changed on occasion

https://www.att.com/international/day-pass/

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.