Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Internet

Internet

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Internet customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(92044)
AT&T still insist I have to return equipment.

I have changed equipment, sent it back more than week ago Still receiving messages about required return. Not found how to get to support about this issue. Any ideas?

Questions

I'm still waiting for $300 Reward Card per my (EXCLUSIVE MEMBER OFFER)

Hi,On 02/08/2024 I saw a reward for $300 in getting Fiber, since then I have not received any of it. I spent a lot of time during the call with the sales guy, he made me spent an annual membership with AARP to add more discounts to my account, at the end and until he made sure I bought the membershi

Questions

Fiber Optics Installation Damages to our backyard by ATT subcontractor Ocean Link LLC

We reported damages (using the HOA outlined process for Ocean Link LLC) to our back yard related to AT&T fiber optics installation with a detailed damage report with pictures from late March. Unfortunately, we are being ignored or caught in unresponsive loops from several of their points of cont

Questions

Slow speeds from gateway to devices

Over the past ~2 weeks, my ethernet and wifi speeds have tanked. I have had the ATT Fiber 1000 Mbps plan for about three months and have been consistently been getting high download and upload speeds with ethernet speeds typically around 800-900 Mbps. For the last week and half to two week, my devic

Questions

Cloud servers that will work on Fixed Wireless

So does anyone have a NAS setup that will work. The modem has the pinholes disabled and no incoming connections are allowed. So a remote reflector of some type is need to make the connection. All I can find is the WD device which is said to not be secure. All of the cameras have been upgraded t

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Google home bundle

What exactly comes with the home bundle? I’ve read about the Amazon one which it comes with doorbell camera and other items but what does the Google one consist of ?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Data Breach

What is AT&T doing about the recent data breach, besides claiming it did not come from their network?

Questions

Recent versions of firmware cause sudden latency increases after being online for a number of days

Starting in early March show signs that after being online for a number of days there is a sudden latency increases and the network becomes less stable. Powering off the gateway for a minute restores the stability level. Here's a graph showing ping times to my upstream router (green / lower line mos

Questions

Why am I not able to change my att email profile picture?

There is no option to change the att email profile picture, why is that?

Questions

LOCKED OUT OF OUR ACCOUNT AND EMAIL FOR NO FN REASON

My husband and I have called several times and filled out the form online and still no answer and no resolve. Unacceptable and horrible customer service.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(20)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(10)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.