Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Internet

Internet

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Internet customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(91926)
Easement construction for AT&T fiber optic installation in Austin, TX

We received a door tag from AT&T on our front door, about upcoming construction in our backyard, with a phone number written in Sharpie on the front of the tag. We have called the number multiple times over the last few days, and they have yet to respond to any of our messages.  Can you te

Questions

Upgraded to Fiber — LG Channels still buffering

We recently upgraded to Fiber. Our LG Channels still dropped and buffered endlessly.  ATT called me to upgrade to a better fiber plan, supposed to be 25 times faster.  Still buffering.  What gives?  It’s not like a have a ton of devices, and I don’t do gaming.

Questions

Constant disconnects

My AT&T internet is the worst. It is constantly disconnecting and losing service.  The technician has been here several times, replaced the router, checked all the lines and says I’m good to go.  Soon as he walks out, bam it loses signal 5 minutes into a movie.  I am fed up with

Questions

Accepted Solution

Geforce Now Reward

I was supposed to receive a free 6 months of Geforce now after signing up for ATT Fiber, but I didn't receive anything. After contacting the rewards center, they said they didn't see any such reward on my account even though there should be one. They then also said they couldn't manually send one ei

Questions

Smart Home Manager - Profiles & Devices - ERROR

Smart Home manager app not working. The profiles and devices tab AND the wifi tab give the error message: "Looks like we're having trouble" I have uninstalled the app and reinstalled and the problem persists.

Questions

Need help from AT&T to investigate a bad route

I have AT&T 1 gig fiber and my brother has Comcast 1 gig service and lives about 2 hours away from me. Whenever I transfer files to him, the average speed is 2MB/s! With 1 gig upload, I'd expect to get -AROUND- 90MB/s. I only have this slow upload problem to him, nobody else. I have tried conne

Questions

Using California Lifeline discount once ACP discount ends

I have ACCESS and ACP but now that ACP is ending can I use California Lifeline to replace the ACP discount? If so, how do I change my Lifeline from my current cell phone provider to AT&T Internet Services?

Questions

Billing Issue

I am disputing a service charge on my AT&T bill and was supposed to have a Billing Department Manager reach out to me by phone to discuss my issue. I have not received any call and want to pursue tis to the next level to get resolution.  Any suggestions?

Questions

Connection drop outs

We have never had any issues in the past. ATT has been rock solid for us since they brought fiber to the neighborhood, but I can confirm a very annoying connection issue is happening at my house. Also the same issue happens when I?m wired directly to the router so it isn?t a WiFi issue. I get short

Questions

Error message E013

I was watching tv and suddenly got this error code E013 I tried to plug and unplug and it’s still there

Questions

Be the first to reply

(18)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(14)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.