Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Internet

Internet

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Internet customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(92044)

Accepted Solution

TP-Link BE19000 slow social media loads

I have AT&T 5GB with the BG320 in IP pass-through mode using the new TP link BE 19,000 while I get awesome download and upload speeds 600+ All my social media seems to buffer when loading images on Facebook Instagram, etc. what would be causing this? Seems like a filtering/routing issue? When I

Questions

AT&T Refusing to install fiber in our warehouse because of cost even if we split the cost

So.  Our Company it's been looking for a while to get AT&T Fiber, and when they sent us an email that Fiber was available, we immediately ordered it.  Currently our infrastructure allows up to 1gig internally but eventually will upgrade to the 5gig.  Well, dealing with AT&T has been (Edited per comm

Questions

Compliant: AT&T Fiber Service Unreliable

To whom it may concern, I am writing a formal complaint against AT&T regarding the non-functionality of their internet service, which I have experienced since purchasing it on February 19, 2024. Since the purchase, the service has been unstable, dropping hundreds of times daily, and we have gon

Questions

Closed

Access Denied when trying to access most ATT websites

Hello, Ive been trying to access ATTTVNOW.com but get an error that Access Denied You don't have permission to access "http://www.atttvnow.com/accounts/sign-in" on this server.it also seems to affect different variations of ATT websites in general. att.com/internet att.com/esupportThis is extremel

Questions

Accepted Solution

What to Mbps values to enter when prioritizing devices on wifi network?

I'm trying to prioritize some devices on my wifi network (e.g., laptops mostly). The mesh network admin interface is telling me this: Ensure that you've entered the exact download and upload bandwidths provide by your ISP. Entering a bandwidth that is too low or high may affect your Quality of Serv

Questions

Instead of Fiber to the BG@-320, can AT&T replace my current ONT with a higher speed ONT (to get 2.5 or 5Gbit?)

I have a home built in 2012. It was wired with Ethernet from the interior On-Q panel to the corner where the FTTH comes. This is essentially opposite sides of the home. The interior of the wall where the current 1GbE ONT lives is not ideal for me to place the BGW-320, and my home is clad with rock s

Questions

Interrruptions while viewing Free movie channel

Unable to watch Free movie channel without interruption, how do I correct issue?

Questions

Air in a Barndominium

I have FWA and am going to lose it soon and will have to switch to Air. The problem I run into is I live in Barndominium. The best I get ant any window is one bar of service so the Air is not going too far well for me. Would it be possible to install a cell phone booster to boost the 5g signal in my

Questions

Disable WiFi on Internet Air 5G gateway

Hi, I would like to disable WiFi on my Internet Air 5G gateway. When I go into the settings I can change the network name and password, but I cannot turn it off. The slider for WiFi Network OK is disabled and can't be moved. I have multiple wifi networks running over a mesh and just use this air 5G

Questions

Outgoing TCP requessts on port 25 are blocked completely

How can I get outgoing requests on port 25 to be unblocked for small business fiber internet? Additionally, how can I request a PTR/reverse DNS record to be added to one of my static IP addresses? My account has 5 usable static IPs and is not a residential account, so port 25 should not be blocked.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(20)
Invoice Paid Twice and not refunded

We paid our internet invoice regularly in November 2023. After cancelling the service in March, this one came as pending and ATT invoiced again in April. Since I did not cancelled autopay on time, it was collected from credit card. Credit card company confirmed November payment was successfully.

Questions

Takes a long time to fix!!

ATT keeps on moving the fixing time! From 2pm to 5pm, and I don’t know if I can trust their messages any longer! I’m paying for a service that’s poor.

Questions

Cannot see device on Smart Home Manager

I've seen a few threads but didn't get an answer... i'm trying to find my son's desktop computer on the Smart Home Manager so I can create a profile and shut the internet off at night so he won't play games till late.   I can see every manner of device connected to my router, but none of

Questions

Closed

Suspended

Why was my account suspended over $29?

Questions

Why does ATT not have it so customers can review them?

Most companies have a way for customers to submit review. Does ATT have it blocked bc they know they will be flooded with 1 star reviews?

Questions

No puedo conectarme a internet

Ay?dame no cometa la caja

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(10)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.