Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Internet

Internet

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Internet customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(92052)
Problems connecting to Citrix Workspace

We have several users working in the field that are using Franklin A50 device and can not connect to Citrix workspace apps. I saw this in a older post but need to know how to fix specifically for this device.

Questions

Modem not recognized by devices via wireless.

Last night the electricity went out. This morning my modem works well when the device is connected via ethernet. Other devices do not recognize the modem. Remedy? Thanks

Questions

How long does it take to get fiber internet

I have internet 25, there are four subdivision on the same road that i stay on that has fiber. I tried to get internet air it's not available

Questions

Internet Air in the afternoon

Past approximately 7pm on a daily basis the internet becomes practically unusable. Very high ping, <3mbps download. When I check congestion it says its very low to perfect. The internet will also consistently drop out every 30 minutes or so.

Questions

AT&T "Internet Air" Hub Constantly going down with error codes E013 & E405

I have super strong signal with AT&T 5G antennas across the street, and when it works I get >100mB down. The problem is in the last month the hub goes offline all the time (15 time a day) with error code E013 = DNS Down and E405 which I can't find listed anywhere. I've tries to call support f

Questions

Closed

Slow internet no matter what I choose

Recently, I had at&t home internet package that suffered horribly. Paid over $90 a month for a speed of 5 mbps. After contacting support they mentioned trying All-Fi with a speed of 140 mbps at around $60 a month. So I signed up. When we first turned on the device, it ran at about 125 mbps. Afte

Questions

How to connect more than 20 devices to ATT fiber router?

The ATT 300M fiber router Wifi has limited the number of devices to 20.

Questions

request AT&T Fiber

How do your request AT&T Fiber

Questions

Buffering Nightly 7:30-11:00PM

Any insights on why I get buffering every night between 7:30-11 pm. Doesn’t matter if WiFi or Ethernet. No issues at all during day. Only issues during the 3.5 hour window. Sports broadcasts are the worst buffering but not the only. Speed tests and signal strength do not show as issues. One of my st

Questions

Accepted Solution

Upcoming Fiber Install and removing old pots line

Good day, We recently ordered fiber internet and I was wondering if the AT&T will or can we request for them to remove the old pots line and network box when they come over to do the installation? The old phone line comes off of a pole in the backyard overhead (Not buried underground) and attach

Questions

Be the first to reply

(24)
When will ATT offer former customers ID theft protection due to the breach?

I'm posting again since I have no answer to my question. I am a former customer. My info is for sale on the dark web due to the ATT security breach. ATT has not done anything to notify me of this, I found out from another source. When will ATT help it's former customers deal with the problem?

Questions

LOCKED OUT OF OUR ACCOUNT AND EMAIL FOR NO FN REASON

My husband and I have called several times and filled out the form online and still no answer and no resolve. Unacceptable and horrible customer service.

Questions

Closed

No da internet

Si pero no da nada

Questions

BGW320-500 WiFi configuration issues, drops clients and client indicates "bad password"

Only a few months ago I received a BGW320-500 self-install kit to replace our BGW210-700. (We've had 1G fiber at home for a few years; in suburban Atlanta market.)  During an outage, AT&T CSR *thought* the 210 had failed, I wasn't so sure.  But here we are. Via the new gateway's web

Questions

Internet Air priority data

So, I am an avid online gamer and internet air has been pretty good for me. Most of the time, it plays my games smoothly and consistently with no issues whatsoever, but there are times when it randomly just starts to lag really bad and makes the game unplayable. i feel like we should have an add on

Questions

Why does my All-Fi Hub stay connected to the same cell even though there are cells with better signals?

My All-Fi hub always stays connected to cell ID 433 even though many times there are cells with a better signal? Below is an example:

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(11)

Accepted Solution

Unable to print wirelessly

I need some help with a frustrating issue. I have a Brother MFC-L 8850 printer which could not connect to wifi consistently. I changed to a (Edited per community guidelines) MFC750C series but I still have the same issue. I believe the problem is with the internet. I need some help with this. I am n

Questions

Accepted Solution

Discount for parallel services

I have a home and a cottage. I currently have ATT internet at my home.  I would like seasonal internet at my cottage for myself and visitors.  Is there a discount, like the one for multiple services, for having the same service at multiple locations?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Installation was professional, but the rep (Eric Tweet) and his manager (Ty Butler) are NOT, STAY AWAY!!!

I do not recommend ATT Business Internet, they just get you into a contract and then when you start to question anything, they ignore you until you are stuck in the contract. I have a Premises Based Firewall SMB - Checkpoint that I never requested when placing an order for business internet a few mo

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T Fiber self install keeps failing during the account validation stage

My fiancé and I just bought a house. We decided to try AT&T Fiber for internet. I placed the order online and received my kit for a self install. I've tried multiple times to do the install, and each time it stops during the account validation phase. I spent an hour on the phone, mostly on hold,

Questions

Accepted Solution

What to Mbps values to enter when prioritizing devices on wifi network?

I'm trying to prioritize some devices on my wifi network (e.g., laptops mostly). The mesh network admin interface is telling me this: Ensure that you've entered the exact download and upload bandwidths provide by your ISP. Entering a bandwidth that is too low or high may affect your Quality of Serv

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.