Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Internet

Internet

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Internet customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(91928)
some people that I know are having their emails to me rejected.

Nancy sends an email once a week to everyone on a book club list. I don't receive it. The week before I stopped receiving it , the message went to spam. Another person sending to a large list got a response from me that said that I am not receiving emails. Another person tried to send me nancy's not

Questions

Duplicate payment

how I can cancel a duplicate transaction. Or credited to my account I made a debit card payment on July 28 2022, but the website showed error message. I then made another payment same debit card and it succeeded. However, a few minutes letter att sent me a notification saying the payment  w

Questions

Invoice Paid Twice and not refunded

We paid our internet invoice regularly in November 2023. After cancelling the service in March, this one came as pending and ATT invoiced again in April. Since I did not cancelled autopay on time, it was collected from credit card. Credit card company confirmed November payment was successfully.

Questions

Probems with the internet and the equipment replacement

HI. My name is Hayk. My account number is 287341715178, e-mail associated with this account is [email scrubbed], the business address associeated with this account is 3315 E Washington BLVD, Los Angeles, CA 90023.. It has been already three weeks I don't have an internet connection. I have called to

Questions

Closed

TV

Cannot connect my LG tv to my internet

Questions

Can I dig?

Hello! Before planting a row of shrubs across the front of the not-very-attractive porch on the old house I just bought, I took the step of inquiring whether there were buried utilities I should watch out for. Most companies reported nothing, but then this appeared in my yard, from AT&T. I'm not

Questions

2. Green boxes in front yard

I want to get them removed I’ve been calling and I’ve gotten 0 help how can or who can I talk to to get them removed

Questions

I'm still waiting for $300 Reward Card per my (EXCLUSIVE MEMBER OFFER)

Hi,On 02/08/2024 I saw a reward for $300 in getting Fiber, since then I have not received any of it. I spent a lot of time during the call with the sales guy, he made me spent an annual membership with AARP to add more discounts to my account, at the end and until he made sure I bought the membershi

Questions

Looking for AT&T Engineering Contact in the city of Houston, TX.

I work for an engineering firm that has previously assisted companies get permits through the City of Houston and other governmental agencies in the surrounding area for infrastructure installations.

Questions

ATT Reward Card

My $150 AT&T Visa Reward Card has not been sent to me despite me claiming it on 4/20/2024 and the Reward Center saying it had been mailed on 4/25/24. It has been 18 days since is has been mailed. What do I have to do to receive my card?

Questions

Be the first to reply

(19)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(15)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.