Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(1)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Pinned

AT&T Unlimited Your Way: Premium, (Elite), Extra, and Starter per line cost chart for consumer plans.

Elite: While you can't add Elite anymore, I included information on the differences so you could do calculations on adding lines to your plans. Priority: Premium and Elite are at a higher priority than Extra, Starter, and all other AT&T consumer plans (even fixed data plans). This is not a pub

Questions

(25395)
Data breach and number change

Due to the security breach of ATTs system, my wireless phone number was released to the dark web. I was notified this by the Active Armor app provided by ATT. Being that I am not into having my identity stolen by the ineptitude of the ATT security system. I called customer service to find out what c

Questions

Activation Fees

Hello, I have been a customer since 2007, and I upgraded my phone (4 phones for my family) a couple of weeks ago. I usually upgrade my phones because They always remove the activation fees every time I upgrade because of the loyalty program. This year, I asked in-store when I upgraded the phones abo

Questions

Accepted Solution

How to retrieve receipt after leaving AT&T?

Hi, I bought a phone while at AT&T and paid off over time. This phone is now stolen, and I'm filing a insurance report for the incident. How can I retrieve my phone receipt from a closed account? For context, I already had my family plan owner searched his mailbox and there is no email receipt

Questions

Online Bill, texts with @ email to mobile

When looking at my online data usage I see by some incoming texts it shows a small phone with the @ symbol and then states email to mobile. I'm not sure what that or who that would be. It has been happening for a couple of weeks and its about 5-6 in a row within the same second or seconds of each ot

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Your employee at your AT&T branch added a number I did not know to my line. I just realized this situation and I don't want to pay the bill

Your employee at your AT&T branch added a number I did not know to my line. I just realized this situation and I don't want to pay the bill for that number that I never use and that doesn't belong to me. If this situation is not resolved, I will move my line, which I have been paying regularly f

Questions

Fraud at Target

I have opened a complaint with the BBB and FCC received calls from AT&T executive office and to date nothing has changed. While shopping at Target, we were approached by representatives of AT&T claiming they could lower our bill from $250 to $160 and upgrade us to three new phones.  Up

Questions

Plan Cost

I would like to know why my plan cost has went up from $50 when i opened the account to $55 and now $60 a line. When i signed up with AT&T all my paperwork states my plans are $50 a line. My bill is now over $500 and is becoming unaffordable.

Questions

Closed

How can I unlink an account / secondary line I am now paying for?

My mobile account is the primary account, we added my husband's line to the account two years ago after he had had a separate account for years. Can we untangle the two lines again so he is paying for his separately again?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can I unlink an account / secondary line I am now paying for?

My mobile account is the primary account, we added my husband's line to the account two years ago after he had had a separate account for years. Can we untangle the two lines again so he is paying for his separately again?

Questions

Infinite loop between AT&T and promises that are not being met.

I've been struggling since December of 2023 to resolve a issue and every customer representative I speak to has another suggestion that sends me in loops that never get answered. me and my fiancé signed up for services in December of 2023 and with that ordered the s23 galaxy phones. for whatever rea

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)
Leave positive comment

I wanted to commend Brianna, the AT&T manager with whom I spoke at length with on April 30 (2.5 hours!), Brianna somehow managed to resolve a long-standing problem with my wireless/landline account. I had signed up for autopay/paperless billing and for some unknown reason AT&T told me they c

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(8)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

avoiding charges when traveling internationally

I'm trying to avoid disconnecting my At&T service. I have an AT&T eSIM card, but am traveling abroad for 4 months. I have a physical international SIM card here in France and use that cellular data for all my calls and internet business. However, I DO want to be able to use iMessage on wifi,

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

2 lines for $65

I have the two lines for $65 plan I thought that meant one charge for both but instead it’s $65 each, does that sound correct?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Fiber reps coming to our homes

These fiber reps are liars. They told us our new phones would be free and that my gov Retired pay stubs would get us 30% off our bill. Got new phones delivered and went to store and it was all a lie !!!!!!!!

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Your employee at your AT&T branch added a number I did not know to my line. I just realized this situation and I don't want to pay the bill

Your employee at your AT&T branch added a number I did not know to my line. I just realized this situation and I don't want to pay the bill for that number that I never use and that doesn't belong to me. If this situation is not resolved, I will move my line, which I have been paying regularly f

Questions

Accepted Solution

Two Phones on same account and International Plan, and both charged $10 per day for 10 days.

My wife and I are in Europe. Two Phones on same account and International Day Pass and both charged $10 per day for 10 days. I read that the first phone is charged $10 per day for 10 days, and each additional phone is $5 a day for 10 days (the May 14th increase aside). Have we been charged incorrec

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.