Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Need help understanding your bill?
ryanjhill's profile

• 

4 Messages

Tuesday, June 28th, 2022 5:27 PM

Trade-in Problems

After signing up for a new account and requesting trade-in shipping materials almost three months ago, I still haven't received anything and am still being charged full price for the new devices associated with my account. I've requested new shipping materials from the customer service department three times, but haven't gotten anything. My local AT&T store also won't take the trade-in, saying I need to go through the online trade-in process. There doesn't seem to be any consistency about what the policies and practices are. On the last phone call I made to the trade-in department, a representative suggested that I should mail the old devices myself to the PO Box listed on my bill, but another representative on the same call told me they wouldn't be accepted without the official trade-in materials. Having read a lot of similar posts on this forum, it seems like this is an ongoing and widespread problem, so I'm filing an FCC complaint. I'd suggest anyone else faced with this problem do the same via this link.

ACE - Expert

• 

13.1K Messages

6 months ago

@gary12553H 

You only need to post once. Spamming the forum will get you blocked.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.