Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Trade In and Get Rewarded!
acrmets's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, December 2nd, 2019 7:40 PM

Closed

Sent Trade-In Phone to the wrong warehouse

I ordered a new iPhone 11 Pro and sent in my old one for the $300 trade-in bill credit with the current promotion. I sent the old phone back in the same box I received the new one in (with the included new shipping label placed over the old one). I've since realized that the phone went to the wrong warehouse, as I was supposed to send the phone back in a different box that was delivered separately. After a couple weeks of trying to get in contact with someone who could help me, I've realized that no one at the AT&T customer support phone number (or in the trade-in department direct line) can help me get the phone to the trade-in warehouse, since there is no phone number to the warehouse where my phone currently is. Has anyone had this same issue? I don't want to be out of $300/my iPhone 7 because the AT&T trade-in program is so confusing! Please help!

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Alright AT&T we've been customers for over 12 years and this is the first time you've attempted to screw with us.  Usually we can talk on the phone or in the office and get it taken care of.  We did a phone trade in the end of May 2021.  Received notice from your warehouse that the item was received on June 1st.  Seattle Warehouse.  WE got the new phone and even went into an REAL AT&T store not an authorized and made sure all was good.  It was until a week ago when the total price left on the trade in ph one showed up on my bill.  WE opened a case file and called today to check and see how it was going on finding the phone in the warehouse.  WE were told that you closed the file because you can't find the phone in the warehouse.  I was told by a manager, that just because we have proof it was sent and tracked to your warehouse and a tracking number showing it is at your warehouse and was told by your store manager and a chat manger that it's there somewhere, we are going to be charged the balance on the phone that is sitting someplace in your warehouse.  What the heck???  we gave you the tracking number, the phone number, the screen shots of our conversations with your staff.

After 12 years with you, I do believe there's an issue here.  You are also stating that because the phone is someplace, even if you did find it the promo that we did the trade in is over you won't honor the promo.

What the heck???

• 

8 Messages

3 years ago

Open a claim with BBB you will get results

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Exactly the same thing has happened to me, the data within the crate is so dubious and didn't completely make sense of. I reached the exchange office and they said they will send me an email and will reach out to the site. Idk how lengthy that takes or how they can follow the things and send them back to the right distribution center/office. Kindly let me know as to whether your issue was settled and how. much obliged to you.

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

Great work and very informative article! 
<a href="https://fescobills.net/">Fesco Wapda Bill</a>
FESCO Online Bills-Duplicate-Print Download . 
There is a possibility that you miss your pesco bill. 
So you need not to worry about your fesco bill just Check out fesco online bill at <a href="https://fescobills.net/">Check Bill FESCO</a>The amount will be recovered from the power consumers within next four months

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.