Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Wireless Account & Billing

Wireless Account & Billing

All of your wireless account questions and concerns - asked and answered.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(61845)
Change Account Type

Hello, I currently have a business wireless account and would like to change the account type from business to personal, keeping the same number. Is this something that can be accomplished relatively easily and if so, what would the process be?  Thanks in advance!

Questions

False Misrepresentation of Value of an Agreement by AT&T

Long story short, an ATT representative falsely represented the value of a service agreement. I have messages from them indicating such promise, and that I explained to him I would only agree based on that value only to switch. He was aware that the switch would trigger a payback of our previous dev

Questions

Door-to-door sales issues

We got cell phone service (4 lines) from one of door-to-door sales person Erick Flores. We were told monthly charge will be around $150.  The first bill we received was $421.04.  I gain access to my account from my phone, then I see it dropped $257.64; still higher than what we signed up

Questions

Visa Reward Card

I moved in July 2023, and had my internet set up.  At that time, an "AT&T representative" came to the house to introduce himself and try to get me to switch my cell service over.  This guy told me that my total bill for internet and cell plan for 3 would be approximately $60 cheaper than what I was

Questions

Green cord not in the box

I can?t get my wireless set up. On step one it states that there is a green cord in the box. But there is not. And nothing I do will get the wireless to work.

Questions

I needy transfer number

My transfer number please

Questions

Closed

Why does the AT&T help chat not have any way to access a real human representitive?

I recieve additional charges on my bill which require me to call AT&T EVERY SINGLE MONTH! This month I was charged an additional $30. When I called the customer service number I am told (by a bot) that My call will be answered in 45 minutes to an hour! In the meantime I try to use the "Chat onli

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Old Bill

I have been trying to pay an old bill and I can't get anywhere and i am told that 1 there is no account. Then the next person says I cant have my phone number because I owe a balance. 

Questions

Short code on bill but not phone

What is 36483

Questions

Linked Account of a Deceased Person

Hello! Today, I was on my AT&T account and noticed that my deceased grandmother was still linked to it. It looked like it was her iPad I bought her so she could FaceTime. Anyway, a year ago, when she passed, I brought the death certificate (as requested) to the AT&T store to get her name rem

Questions

Be the first to reply

(3)
Visa Reward Card

I moved in July 2023, and had my internet set up.  At that time, an "AT&T representative" came to the house to introduce himself and try to get me to switch my cell service over.  This guy told me that my total bill for internet and cell plan for 3 would be approximately $60 cheaper than what I was

Questions

Green cord not in the box

I can?t get my wireless set up. On step one it states that there is a green cord in the box. But there is not. And nothing I do will get the wireless to work.

Questions

Leave positive comment

I wanted to commend Brianna, the AT&T manager with whom I spoke at length with on April 30 (2.5 hours!), Brianna somehow managed to resolve a long-standing problem with my wireless/landline account. I had signed up for autopay/paperless billing and for some unknown reason AT&T told me they c

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(14)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Your employee at your AT&T branch added a number I did not know to my line. I just realized this situation and I don't want to pay the bill

Your employee at your AT&T branch added a number I did not know to my line. I just realized this situation and I don't want to pay the bill for that number that I never use and that doesn't belong to me. If this situation is not resolved, I will move my line, which I have been paying regularly f

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Paying with cash

Can you pay with cash at an at&t location for a cell phone plan

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can I unlink an account / secondary line I am now paying for?

My mobile account is the primary account, we added my husband's line to the account two years ago after he had had a separate account for years. Can we untangle the two lines again so he is paying for his separately again?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

2 lines for $65

I have the two lines for $65 plan I thought that meant one charge for both but instead it’s $65 each, does that sound correct?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Denied New Line and Installment Agreement through BestBuy; Easily Approved through AT&T

I am trying to purchase devices on new lines through an AT&T installment plan purchased at BestBuy. My first two phone purchases worked without issue, my third required an excessive down payment, and number four is completely denied.  My credit score is 800+ through all three reporting bur

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.