Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
AT&T Internet

AT&T Internet

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Internet customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(71837)
Att customer satisfaction survey

why am I getting daily request to complete currently from att customer satisfaction survey. Also why do they keep rejecting my comments on articles while telling me they do not censor people. Usually rejected for one word their algorithm spots without knowing in the least the context in which the wo

Questions

local channels

Why don't I get local channels on Fubo Tv with Air one internet?

Questions

motorola bgw210-700 requiring frequent reset and speed seems to have slowed

motorola bgw210-700 is slowing down and request more frequent reset. Is it getting old and need replacement

Questions

Using California Lifeline discount once ACP discount ends

I have ACCESS and ACP but now that ACP is ending can I use California Lifeline to replace the ACP discount? If so, how do I change my Lifeline from my current cell phone provider to AT&T Internet Services?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Data Breach

What is AT&T doing about the recent data breach, besides claiming it did not come from their network?

Questions

Breach activation code sent by AT&T is not valid

I received two separate letters about my data being breached and how I was being offered free of charge by Experian's IdentityWorks. I have entered both activation codes and get messages that neither of them is valid.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Make payment arrangements

Want get my social security payment until May23

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

How do I sign out?

Can't find the sign out button, where is it?

Questions

Closed

email help

In the last 3 or 4 days I have been getting a lot of the following type of notices in my email.  Can someone tell me what they are? This is the raw header info.  X-Atlas-Received: from 10.248.230.105 by atlas106.sbc.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with http; Thu, 9 Jul 2020 18:20:31 +0000 Return-Path: <> R

Questions

can't load websites from computer

no matter which browser I use, I can't load websites because they time out. I've reset my modem and router, shut off the firewall, but nothing works.  I am able to get all of my emails. but not websites.  

Questions

Be the first to reply

(9)
Att customer satisfaction survey

why am I getting daily request to complete currently from att customer satisfaction survey. Also why do they keep rejecting my comments on articles while telling me they do not censor people. Usually rejected for one word their algorithm spots without knowing in the least the context in which the wo

Questions

local channels

Why don't I get local channels on Fubo Tv with Air one internet?

Questions

motorola bgw210-700 requiring frequent reset and speed seems to have slowed

motorola bgw210-700 is slowing down and request more frequent reset. Is it getting old and need replacement

Questions

Invoice Paid Twice and not refunded

We paid our internet invoice regularly in November 2023. After cancelling the service in March, this one came as pending and ATT invoiced again in April. Since I did not cancelled autopay on time, it was collected from credit card. Credit card company confirmed November payment was successfully.

Questions

Takes a long time to fix!!

ATT keeps on moving the fixing time! From 2pm to 5pm, and I don’t know if I can trust their messages any longer! I’m paying for a service that’s poor.

Questions

Closed

Suspended

Why was my account suspended over $29?

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(3)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Received a call from 469 437 8256

Hi, I have recently ordered Att internet. I got a call from the above number saying that they are from installation. They told me my address to take confirmation from me and then asked DOB and phone number. Is this a genuine call or I am scammed.?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Multiple Internet Plans

Hello, I would like to know if we can pay for two different internet plans on the same account? For clarification, I am aware that At&t only allows ONE account per household. I am asking if that ONE account can have TWO internet plans. Thank you!

Questions

Accepted Solution

Make payment arrangements

Want get my social security payment until May23

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.