AboutToGoPostalJoined Tue, Aug 16, 2005 3:19 PM

About me

* You should not pay the disputed part of a bill and should file a complaint, e.g. here if you live in California: https://www.cpuc.ca.gov/about-cpuc/contacting-the-puc The PUC for many states is listed here. You can find yours or add yours if it isn't. : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_Utilities_Commission

AboutToGoPostal has won 16 Badges (View Badges)

AboutToGoPostal's Activities

All Activities
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.