Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Your AT&T TV NOW Account

Your AT&T TV NOW Account

Learn how to manage your AT&T TV NOW account, bills and payments.

Signed Up With Paypal, Sending Apple Tv To Wrong Address

I just signed up with Paypal, after checkout complete I see you are using the second address on my Paypal account to send the Apple TV, I do not live

Questions

Locked out of account

Signed up for service this afternoon, and I have been unable to login to my account since. I've been on the phone with directv for almost two hours, t

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

Registration Issues

Signed up in the store through the website and picked up my Apple TV. Downloaded the app and I haven't been able to login.Errors are alternating betwe

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I cancel this HBO add-on and reverse the $15 charge?

How do I cancel this HBO add-on and reverse the $15 charge?How to contact customer service?

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

iPad to iPhone tether

If I tether my wifi only ipad to my iphone and watch DirecTV Now on it, is is still unlimited data use? I got the same unlimited prompt on my ipad tha

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

Cannot Log into my Account

I already have the payment of the 3 months taken out of my bank account, but I cannot log in. I think it has something to do with my email address. I

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Subscription Confirmation Email and Recurring Charges

I signed up for the prepaid 3 months today but the Subscription Confirmation email says that beginning in March, I will be charged $150 for the Go Big

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

New to Direct TV Now, cannot sign in, no email has been sent

Today,  I signed up at a Corporate ATT store for direct TV now.   I have not received any emails.    I could not sign in.   I tried resetting my passw

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

Can I add the Apple TV offer during the Free Trial period?

Can I add the Apple TV offer during the Free Trial period?  I signed up ten mins ago not noticing if there was any reason I couldn't add this to my pl

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

Cancel refund?

I was pretty dissappointed in the ondemand options. looking to cancel. If i do will i be refunded my 35 or do i lose it. if i am refunded i am ok with

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts