Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Your AT&T TV NOW Account

Your AT&T TV NOW Account

Learn how to manage your AT&T TV NOW account, bills and payments.

ATT and Directv Now bills

My previous Directv account was billed along with my other ATT accounts.  Can my DirectvNow account be billed that way?

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Pricing/Bundle information

I currently have internet service for $60 /mo. stand-alone price. If I add DTN, say the $35 rate, is there a bundle price for the 2 services?

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Is the financial department enjoying their long weekend? I was double billed and received zip, nada,

Today I decided to try DirecTV Now. Commited to a full month to get the free Fire Stick. Payment rejected TWICE. Oh, wait. The payment WAS drawn from

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

3 DAYS WITHOUT MY DIRECTV NOW SERVICE!!

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET IN CONTACT WITH SOMEONE VIA CHAT BUT I HAVENT SEEN ANYTHING OTHER THAN "CHAT BUSY"! I PAID FOR THE 3 MONTHS OF SERVICE WITH

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Mistyped email address when signing up

I mistyped my email address and didn't notice it when signing up.  I do not know what I typed.  Everything else went well including providing my credi

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

gift card

Trying to redeem gift card

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

I want to cancel my service.

I decided try DTVN on my fire stick.   I signed up for the 7 day free trial.They charged me for a full month anyway.Two days in I decided I do not wan

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Device offer

I've signed up for one month and intended to check out for the trial period.  I like the format and can not wait until you have DVR.  Am I able to go

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

DIRECTV NOW

Signed up for 3 months for $105 with the GO BIG. Already posted on my bank statement and I'm able to login but not view any channels! It wants me to s

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Account Upgrade.

I signed up for the "Go Big" package at $35.00. Is it possible to upgrade to "Gotta Have It" for the normal $10.00 or is it going to cost me an extra

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago