Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Your AT&T TV NOW Account

Your AT&T TV NOW Account

Learn how to manage your AT&T TV NOW account, bills and payments.

username issue

Signed up for an account yesterday. Did not get any email confirmation for my subscription, but my card was already charged. How do I get my logins?

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Change payment method.

Hello,I applied the service today, and paid for 3-months. After I checked out, I realized I used an wrong credit card for it.Can I refund for it and c

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Account/Plan Change From "Live a Little" to "Go BIg"

I purchased and pre paid for the promotional "Live a Little" package by accident.  I then realised my error and upgraded to the "Go Big" promotional p

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Can I apply promo code 3 months free trial with prepay 3-month for free Apple TV together?

I have a promotion code for free trial 3 months but don't wanna wait for 3 months to apply for prepay 3-month w/ free Apple TV. Can I apply the promo

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Need help fixing a problem

My name is jesseca and i was trying to pay my friends at&t go phone account and accidently put the wrong area cado please help me fix it   [Edited for

the fault was mine :(

nevermind, the fault, as frustrating as it is to admit, is mine!

Signed Up for Cinemax by error

I signed up for DirectTV today and signed up for HBO too but apparently I also singed up forCinemax  in error. I do not want Cinemax. I was charged $1

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Account Management from Non-supported system

I just learned that I won't be able to view DirecTV Now content on any of my systems because I run Linux.. on everything. However, I can't seem to fig

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Cancellation

I prepaid for three months earlier today.  There are too may issues and poor picture quality with what is a beta procuct, plus there is no way to talk

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Signed Up With Paypal, Sending Apple Tv To Wrong Address

I just signed up with Paypal, after checkout complete I see you are using the second address on my Paypal account to send the Apple TV, I do not live

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…