Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Your AT&T TV NOW Account

Your AT&T TV NOW Account

Learn how to manage your AT&T TV NOW account, bills and payments.

Landline Uverse Internet Data Use

I am a Uverse Internet subscriber and I recently also signed up for DIRECTV Now service. My question is as follows.Is this service also exempt from da

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Cancel Online Order and Then Sign Up At ATT Store

I signed up online for 3 months and saw that I wouldn't receive my Apple TV for a long time. I use Linux and have no browser available that is accepta

posted 

4 years ago

NEED TO CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Well it looks like the chat is going to be unavailable for a while and there is no other way to contact customer service listed on the site apart from

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Accoutn entry

I cannot log into my accout, it says it cannot find me, then when I try to reset password I never get the email to reset.

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Miscoded Address for Shipping of Firestick

Hi, I miscoded my address when signing up for the Firestick promotion.  How should I notify you about correction?

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Is the $35 Go Big package available with Apple TV offer???

Will I need to pay the full price for the Go Big package if I prepay the 3 months for the Apple tv offer?

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Prepaid and charged within trial period

I prepaid under the impression that they would charge the three months after the 7day trial per a DIRECTV now chat Rep, however it seems that is defin

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Two subscriptions

Hello. I have a new subscription for one address and would like to have a second, for a different address, added to the same account. How do I do that

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Cancelled service by mistake

I signed up for the 3 month option. I cancelled service but wish to undo this. From the account management page I don't have that option. How can I re

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Billed 3 times - can login, but shows I'm not subscribed

I signed up this morning, used PayPal - was promptly billed three times the 3 month fee. I can log in through a browser, but it says I need to subscri

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago