Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Your AT&T TV NOW Account

Your AT&T TV NOW Account

Learn how to manage your AT&T TV NOW account, bills and payments.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

HBO Retired Unlimited Plus Enhanced

My Unlimited Plus Enhanced account says that it is eligible for free HBO streaming. The link it gives me for for activating my HBO benefits is att.com

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

21 days ago

direct tv now in zip 83814

IS directv NOW avail in zip code 83814 to receive LOCAL channels

posted 

22 days ago

• 

Last response by 

22 days ago

Third party TV apps not working

What is going on with the third party apps? They will not work with my AT&T TV account, after I submit my email and password nothing happens

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

23 days ago

ATT TV NOW and HBO MAX

I have been with ATT TV NOW since its launch as DirecTV Now in November 2016. It came with 100 channels and I now have 140 channels including 4 HBO c

posted 

24 days ago

• 

Last response by 

23 days ago

Account

I just ordered a bundle service through AT&T and they are now calling the TV service AT&T TV. Is this still the same thing as Direct TV?

posted 

25 days ago

• 

Last response by 

25 days ago

Is AT&T TV available for small businesses?

Is AT&T TV available for small businesses? We have DirecTV Business Xtra now for the boss to watch and it's too expensive at $108.99/mo.

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Not responding

I have at&t tv now and for 2 days now it just keeps saying we're experiencing a temporary issue. Any idea whats going on or how to fix it?

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Payment Change

The cost of my monthly payment jumped up unexpected by more than $20/month. I signed up for the service day one and was supposed to have a specific pa

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

TV provider sign on issues

Whenever I try to sign in to the Bravo app on my Fire TV with my information and try to play a show i get a screen that says “not authorized access en

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

I seem to be limited to only ONE stream as of this morning

I have always been able to access two (2) streams with my ATT NOW account. As of this morning, I seem now to be limited to only ONE (1) stream. I have

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago