Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Protect your device against loss, theft, damage and get expert technical support. Open Enrollment Ends 3/31/21.
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

AT&T Customer Service Problems

First of all, I've never had my service disconnected and it's sucky and pretty embarassing, especially when it's cancelled on your birthday.  I'm gene

Questions

smart limits overage charge

My son went over his data so I added the $4.99 Smartlimits to his phone to keep him from going over....Not once has it worked since I added it. So eve

Questions

need receipt sent to email

How do i have an receipt on something I bought in store e-mailed to me?

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ShaunnieDarko 

7 years ago

Questions

Charged twice for the same plan

I've had my phone for two months. I have automatic payments set up, and a few days before I have to pay I get a text from 7535 saying "Your rate plan

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Sassyldy 

4 years ago

Questions

Billing Issues - wrong biling

Hi ATT,   My ATT account#[Edited for privacy.]   My bill with Jun,2014 has wrong billing, which says the past payment due carried though I have paid t

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ms_unicorn 

7 years ago

Questions

Fraudulently Charged by AT&T Billing

Towards the end of last billing cycle, I knew I was coming close to my 1GB of data limit.  So on the night of the end of my billing cycle, with 3 hour

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

marine87 

7 years ago

Questions

"What we have here is a failure to communicate" AT&T's New Motto!

"What we have here is a failure to communicate" should be AT&T's new motto! In May of this year an emergency arose that I had to get a replacement pho

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

14DaRoad 

7 years ago

Questions

ATT NExt is an excuse to charge more for services/ BEWARE OF EXTRA "DATA" CHARGES WHILE CRUISING.

I was talked into changing to the ATT next plan with promises that my bill would be lower. I had been grandfathered in to have unlimited data from a p

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

erickrenzo1229 

7 years ago

Questions

Poor business practice not to credit my account

I spent about 35 minutes today talking with customer service regarding my phone bill.  My wife and I were paying over $200 a month for our two phone l

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

MicCheck 

7 years ago

Questions

Billing Nightmare

I just signed up my 17 year old daughter with a new phone on the next program and new service just over a month ago. The rep signed us up for a one gi

posted 

7 years ago

• 

Last response by 

MicCheck 

7 years ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts