Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

NO SERVICE NO PHONE but I'm getting billed!

Went applied on June 29 for services, long story short! It cost too much for deposit, NEVER got a phone nor SERVICE from Att! 2 weeks later recieve a

Questions

where is the package?

Hi, I sent a private message to AT&T last week and I noticed that the message was read 10 minutes after i posted the message, but there was no reply t

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

vvong123 

6 y ago

Questions

Payment Extension

I am in need of a payment extension. I have spoken to several people who were unable to help me. I am a teacher and I am on a 10 month contract, so I

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

5 y ago

Questions

August outage reimbursements

Somebody from AT&T needs to publish an official reimbursement policy for the major outage last week.  Folks are getting from $10-$50, but there seems

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

Busternutt 

6 y ago

Questions

When do I receive my VERY GENEROUS rebate for last week's outage?

AT&T Free Msg: We're sorry for any inconvenience you may have experienced Tuesday NOT USING our network. We value you as a customer and want to apolog

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

RollaTaxi 

5 y ago

Questions

charges for international calls

I have a US number (617....) and will be travelling in Europe. How are calls from my children in the US calling me in Germany billed? Do they pay the

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

6 y ago

Questions

Final Bill Issue

I canceled my wireless service on May 28, 2015. I'm an international student. I moved out of the country since then and therefore couldn't receive my

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

snowsmart 

6 y ago

Questions

Pay down a portion of the amount due on the device

Why are there not more options to pay for the device? I have asked several agents - on the phone and in the stores - and all I keep getting is "you ca

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

GeekBoy 

6 y ago

Questions

No prorating on a port out. ATT charging me for 28 days of service I don't have, can't use.

I am a wireless customer for over a year. I ported out my lines on the second day of the billing cycle. I was expecting my last bill to be prorated ju

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

21stNow 

6 y ago

Questions

Mobile Protection Pack Add-On

Hello Folks! Long time AT&T Wireless customer here. A few weeks ago I visited my local AT&T store to switch from an old Family Plan into a new talk/te

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

6 y ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts