Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

How do I escalate an issue?

Dear Sirs,I recently accompanied my husband on a business trip to Asia. I didn’t plan to use any data on my personal phone (we had my husbands work ph

Questions

Cheated by ATT

I was cheated by att. When I singed up for the insurance they told me that there is no deductable and you just come and swap the phone.When my phone w

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

jane697 

6 years ago

Questions

Late payment, will AT&T cancel my service?

If my phone bill is due a week before I get paid and I'm not eligible for a late payment arrangement , will AT&T cancel my service?   [Subject edited

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

GeekBoy 

6 years ago

Questions

Late Payment and Suspension

Yesterday I paid a whopping $570.00 cell phone bill. Today I get a text message that my bill is past due and to avoid service interruption I must pay

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Empire 

4 years ago

Questions

AT&T Billing Mistakes

I have continuos issues with being over-charged every time I make a change to my plan.  Who can I talk to about AT&T's billing practices?  Is there so

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

slyfielj 

6 years ago

Questions

Increase charge limit for games

Does anyone know how I can increase charge limit for games? My daughter is disabled and she wants increase into charging the account for games. What d

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTDmitriyCM 

6 years ago

Questions

bill too high

Ok so the guy working at the at&t store showed me what my phone bill was gonna be after everything had been added in, x amount of data, several extras

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

americangame 

6 years ago

Questions

Bill changes

I upgraded my phone to one on sale and was told there would be no changes to my policy. Two days later I get a text saying my policy is changing by $2

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Lisa0801 

6 years ago

Questions

International billing dispute

This is the third time I have used AT&T international plan for travel and the third time I have had to call to dispute the bill and have it resolved.

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

gr8wa3 

5 years ago

Questions

Existing customers beware of switching to Next

I have three phones on my account, 2 being iPhones, on a 2 GB shared plan. When the iPhone 6 came out, I looked at NEXT to upgrade, even though I had

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

deenalove08 

6 years ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts