Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

I was cheated

I was lied to and cheated into a bill and now im being bribed with extra data. How do i leave contract without penalty

Questions

Customer Care claims they haven't gotten proof of payment faxes from bank

My son is is dealing with an payment issue.  AT&T took the funds out of his bank account but claims that the payment was never received.  The bank has

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

Inalekol 

6 y ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Bonus data

i currently have the 6GB plan, which is now 12GB withy the bonus data promotion. If I lower our plan to 3 GB would it still double to 6GB or is it onl

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

6 y ago

Questions

At&T charged me International Roaming when I was at Niagra Falls froM US Side

At&T has charged a whopping $2000 as Roaming in Canada when I actually I was never travelled in Canada. I was at NiagarA Falls froM US side . How can

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

acbooth11 

3 y ago

Questions

"Free" tablet

AT&T,I'd like to know why I was told that when I upgraded my phone I would recieve a free tablet with no stipulations. This turned out to be a complet

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

Angry78 

5 y ago

Questions

AttNext marketing hype

Why is it that ATT claims AttNext benefits the customer with lower monthly fees vs. the old 2-year contracts with subsidized phones? My "forecast" mon

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

21stNow 

6 y ago

Questions

Unjustly cut off

If some of this is not make sense is due to Siri in the unreliability of AT&T services and support and shipping and overall customer satisfaction whic

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

6 y ago

Questions

My worst experience with ATT

As a 3 years customers, I can't understand and accept why ATT could access my account and add a tablet with charge, and then immediately removed the t

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

MicCheck 

6 y ago

Questions

Does AT&T support the military??? NOT FROM THE LOOKS OF MY $1000 PHONE BILL

My husband is away on a Navy Ship doing humanitarian work for the hospitals of South America. After speaking with a AT&T rep about a $100 charge to my

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

2 y ago

Questions

Customer service feedback

Look at this chat below.  She lied to me on more than one issue and I want something done about it.  And I want to get the Excel file I was promised r

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTMobilityCare 

6 y ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts