Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

$445 security deposit after the fact??

Hello everyone. Hoping someone can help me out. My wife and I signed up for AT&T service on 4 lines last week. At the time they ran our credit, the on

Questions

Not a happy customer

I have only been a customer of AT&T since February 27th. Billing has been a nightmare and I spent an hour yesterday on hold and speaking with a custom

posted 

5 y ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTDmitriyCM 

5 y ago

Questions

location of phone when a call is placed or recived

Hi -on my phone bill, the physical locations appear to be based on the area code of the phone that I'm dialing.   I'm curious if there's a way to see

posted 

5 y ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTMobilityCare 

5 y ago

Questions

How much for extra data?

I know ATT charges extra if you go over your data allotment. How much do they charge and how many more gigs do they give you?

posted 

5 y ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

5 y ago

Questions

Credit Reporting By ATT

Does Att report my account with them to a credit burroughs like eqwsfac to help me establish credit?

posted 

5 y ago

• 

Last response by 

NameSquared 

2 y ago

Questions

Repetitive Fraudulent Charges Why are they allowed to continue each month?

1. I have been charged 4 times in the last 4 months for Int'l text messaging Each time it was removed but I keep getting these charges. I have several

posted 

5 y ago

• 

Last response by 

jt212s 

5 y ago

Questions

Suspension warning

I just received this email:Suspension warningPast Due Amount: $Total Amount Due: $Account Number:Date: 03/11/16Dear DOUGLAS *****,Thank you for being

posted 

5 y ago

• 

Last response by 

kdfederer 

5 y ago

Questions

Still no credit!!

Long story.September 2015 my husband and I switched from Verizon to at&t cause he gets a better discount working at walmart. I signed up for the wirel

posted 

5 y ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

5 y ago

Questions

Non-smartphone

I've seen where currently the LG Xpression 2 is not considered a smartphone, it's under basic phones on the att site, so no data plan is required I'm

posted 

5 y ago

• 

Last response by 

MAllow 

5 y ago

Questions

Texting number not showing up

Why is a certain number not showing up on my online history or on my phone bill. I know the number is being text to and from because I have seen messa

posted 

5 y ago

• 

Last response by 

Littlemommy93 

5 y ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts