Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

Account suspended

Hey everyone, My father has had an account with AT&T for over 11 years, even when it was Cingular in our area. His multi-line plan is over $230 monthl

Questions

ATT IS JACKING UP DATA USAGE!!

I haven't went over in almost a year of my 3Gb data plan. I'm the person who checks it multiple times a week. With the *DATA text. If I am close I tur

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

slyfielj 

6 years ago

Questions

How can I track numbers that are not phone numbers on my bill

I keep seeing a recurring text/iMessage sent from the same 7( I think it is 7) numbers. Is there any way to find out where these messages are coming f

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ThomasMark 

3 years ago

Questions

I need a refund because of excess payment made

There was a mistake made through my bank online bill pay. My wireless bill was over paid by more than $1300.00. When I noticed that my bank account wa

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

go2dog2go 

6 years ago

Questions

After Speaking to 8 Customer Service Reps I found my own answer

This isn't sour grapes because AT&T has always been willing to give me courtsey credits when I have gone over my data. My roomate recently moved out d

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

johncoby 

6 years ago

Questions

billing and service

I joined this forum just today because I am very frustrated with AT&T.  I don't know that this will do any more good than any of my other efforts but

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

loganic 

6 years ago

Questions

CAN'T MAKE A COMPLAINT OR RESOLVE PROBLEM

I can't believe how many att reps flat out lie to you and scam you into exactly what you didn't want in the first place.  They can't find your convers

Questions

billed for data not used

was billed for data not used and ATT refuses to acknowldge or correct it.been a customer for 8 years.screw ATTgoing to another service

Questions

Thank you Elizander, AT&T Online Chat Rep

I want to thank Elizander and her supervisor for their excellent customer service!   Before I got Elizander in an on-line support chat, I had spent ov

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTDmitriyCM 

6 years ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts