Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

Taxes/surcharges

How does ATT calculate taxes/surcharges? can someone or ATT provide the formulas used to calculate them? I understand the rates are set and varied by

Questions

Returned phone within time allowed, AT&T will not credit my account

I purchased an upgrade phone.  The phone did not work so i took it to the local AT&T store within 2 days and they agreed.  They told me they would hav

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

MicCheck 

6 years ago

Questions

Can I RECEIVE calls / texts from a cell phone in Canada?

So I live in the United States, have a domestic plan with no international add-ons. I have a friend in Canada with a cell hpone based in Canada. I jus

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

kdfederer 

6 years ago

Questions

Stephanie the manager has 0 people skills

I was asking for some credit with my bill because we did not use them at all. This Stephanie, manager from KY, couldn't give us any credit at all. Thi

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

jdoodz71 

6 years ago

Questions

irritated

Had a serious family emergency. Called to ask if I could set up a later payment. The lady said there was nothing she could do. It just seemed like she

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTDmitriyCM 

6 years ago

Questions

Worst experience ever! Getting ready to take our $320 a month wireless bill and leave At&t

Today has been THE WORST experience I've ever had with a company. My wife and I have been with at&t for nearly 9 years as wireless customers. We have

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

deenalove08 

6 years ago

Questions

Misrepresentation from ATT rep

Decided to go with another carrier after I have used ATT for 6 years.  On July 16, 2014, I called ATT and spoke to a representative and I asked whethe

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

MicCheck 

3 years ago

Questions

Dissapointed in Att

I'm currently deployed and decided not to cancel nor suspend my line just because I didnt want to deal with the hazzle of it, and because we have two

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTDmitriyCM 

6 years ago

Questions

The Worst Billing Experience-Unprofessional- Big Regret for leaving Verizon

First of all, she starts the chat with HEY.  i should have known I was wasting my time. This is How the chat went.    Thank you for your patience! You

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

MicCheck 

6 years ago

Questions

Lied to then tossed aside by AT&T customer services

I have been a customer with multiple lines and services with AT&T for about 5 years and until  recently I have had a relatively okay experience with t

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTDmitriyCM 

6 years ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts