Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

will be late on first bill....

I have a slight situation where I work at At&t in the customer service department and nobody can answer my question of what happens if I'm late on my

Questions

eft woes

Ill keep it simple, i was a customer for about 2 years. 3 lines with at&t. It was starting to get expensive, then i was laid off. Had to leave at&

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

GeekBoy 

6 years ago

Questions

AT&T CUSTOMER LOYALTY

I am writing today as the service upgrade information provided to me during a recent transaction was misleading and incorrect. On 7/9/14 I added a new

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

MicCheck 

6 years ago

Questions

sick of att pricing

I am tired of being surprised every month...somehow we rack up more and more data charges every month without any significant changes in usage on our

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

3 years ago

Questions

ATT&T did not uphold its promise.

Prior to leaving the states I called asking for assistance in ensuring all my roaming charges/international connections would be turned off.  Unfortun

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTDmitriyCM 

6 years ago

Questions

$40 Suspension fee!?

I had a payment plan set up with AT&T last month. Granted, I missed the day, but the VERY NEXT MORNING my phone was still working and I called and pai

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTDmitriyCM 

6 years ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

$95 for 5 days of service!!!!

I have been a LONG time AT&T customer and spend over $350 a month for AT&T services and was disgusted by the lack of respect I received today! My comp

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

o00bubbles00o 

6 years ago

Questions

Can't get a hotspot with unlimited plan? [Edited to reflect topic]

My Gawd... Here's a company that has all the money in the world. I'm already paying over 100 bucks a month to hang on to my grandfathered infinite dat

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

tigerstyle22 

6 years ago

Questions

Service & Billing Issues

I had been a happy AT&T customer for over 9 years until it started to fall apart 1.5 years ago when I switch to iPhone 5. I started to experience miss

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

iyertp 

6 years ago

Questions

customer service

As a former att agent from years ago it amazes me reading some of these posts and listening to my friends talk people that call in. How about looking

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Computer-Joe 

6 years ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts