Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

LEGAL THIEVES

Ripped off again. I sent back a defective phone HTC ONE M8 (it's SOP for AT&T I'd to mail the replacement phone to the customer. Why not the local sto

Questions

iPhone 6 Preorder Screw Up and Payment Posting Timeframe

I don't even know where to begin.  I am on the Next plan and I wasn't eligible for an upgrade unless I paid my account up to 12 months (I've only had

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

mrscaston 

6 years ago

Questions

Government Fees and Taxes

Hey everyone!  Just opened a new line with AT&T and they sent me a "Customer Service Summary". Most of it makes sense like prorated charges and my reg

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Resendetra 

6 years ago

Questions

Att I thought was the best provider

Lol. Been a loyal customer for well over 13 years. This October 2, seeya. Thanks too att customer service. What a joke. Where do they find these peopl

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

dreamdrop 

6 years ago

Questions

Next 18 iPhone 5s

I purchased an iPhone 5s on next 18 before the 6 came out. I am paying 27.09 a month. Now the 6 is out and the 5s went down. Is there anyway to get my

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Spartan123 

6 years ago

Questions

All trust has been lost with AT&T

Went on an international business trip and expanded services.  Quite a number of surprises when I received my bill: 1.  Trying to be proactive, went o

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9876543210ZYX 

6 years ago

Questions

Some partial resolution on the Mobile Share Plan fiasco

I posted my 2 cents about this whole bait and switch on the Mobile Share plan and feel it my duty to give AT&T a LITTLE credit for addressing my issue

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

bkrell 

6 years ago

Questions

Upcharge for a new contract? Terrible!

So, AT&T raised my smartphone access charge from $25 per month to $40 per month because I ordered the new iPhone and renewed a new 2-year contract. Th

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

theforsakenone79 

6 years ago

Questions

Promises - but no credit!

I hate to complain about ATT after being a loyal customer since 1986 never switching to another provider, however what is going on in customer service

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ms_unicorn 

6 years ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts