Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

Where is the "customer care" with AT&T?

AT&T just cut the service to my daughter and wife's cell phone service. I know the bill was past due, but right now I am having to pay two cell phone

Questions

Received debt collection letter from EOS CCA.

Received debt collection letter from EOS CCA. VERY CONFUSED. How can I get someone to contact me because I'm disputing the debt?

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTDmitriyCM 

6 years ago

Questions

Billing

So recently I arranged a late payment because I knew I wouldn't have all the money on time to pay my bill. I pushed my bill date to the 28th of August

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

MicCheck 

6 years ago

Questions

Worst call center experience

I spent one whole hour, being transfered about 8 times, and being asked the same questions, and had been told I would be connected to a billing specia

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTDmitriyCM 

6 years ago

Questions

A free upgrade that wasn't

I received an e-mail from AT&T in August of 2014 offering a free upgrade for an older iPhone that is on my account, from a 3Gs to a 4S. It stipulated

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

GLIMMERMAN76 

6 years ago

Questions

Overage data fees unfair

We have been with ATT for years and recently signed to our first smart phone plan. In month two I have been hit with a data fee and SOLD extra data WI

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

itasarah 

6 years ago

Questions

Got confirmation# now saying payment rejected??

On Sept 3,2014, I received an email WITH A CONFIRMATION NUMBER that me payment has been SUCCESSFULLY submitted.  Now 3 days later I receive another em

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Hallsy22 

2 years ago

Questions

DATA OVERAGE ALTHOUGH USING AT&T APP?!

Is anyone else experimenting problems with AT&T's app reflecting that you were well below your data limit then getting slapped with a bill with overag

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

GeekBoy 

6 years ago

Questions

Billed Data Usage

I have a total of 6 phones on my account.  I have been struggling with one of my daughters I thought was using way more data than anyone else.  I fina

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Rayosun 

6 years ago

Questions

New Service Scams

If you are here to help, tell me this, how do we get copies of our sales calls? I've called 4 times into customer services this evening and still at t

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

my thoughts 

6 years ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts