Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

Thank you Elizander, AT&T Online Chat Rep

I want to thank Elizander and her supervisor for their excellent customer service!   Before I got Elizander in an on-line support chat, I had spent ov

Questions

Problem with billing and being told something in order to sell product that was not true

We recently upgraded our account on our wireless with much hesitation due to problems we have had in the past but were assured they would not happen t

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Questions

Overcharge again & again & again & No Credit

I have been with At& t since 1/2008 I want to get my bill paid but not till it is straightened out. Today I talked to a supervisor who called me back

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Questions

AT&T's unfair and deceptive billing practices

Attention To: Mr. Kenneth or To Whom It May Concern Urgent Care Center AT&T: and AT&T Customer Service   RE: Cell Phone N.[Edited for privacy.]   1. 

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Questions

Why was I cheated out of the Promotion

Back in March I resigned my contract for 3 of my families lines.  The sales rep at the store had sold me on the phones as well as the 100 dollar promo

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Questions

Someone needs to change how the system works on computing pro ration

I've seen posts about this problem and it is frustrating when AT&T never really wants to accept that there is something wrong with either how the syst

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Questions

Billing & suspended phone

I continuously get charged for going over data despite the fact that I'm connected to WiFi, my cellular data is off and my apps are off!!! Last month

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Questions

AT&T lies again yet the customers take the blame

So I was quoted that I would pay $125.00 a month for my service by Joliegh on 5-13 I was not only told once, twice, no no no I got told four times $12

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Questions

Ex won't release me off of family plan

My boyfriend & I broke up a few months ago, & we are in a family plan in his name. The phone I am using is mine (I paid for it) and the number I am us

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Questions

Data usage accounting on website inconsistent with billing

Two Android smartphones on a 1 GB data plan, no streaming, no YouTube, no music, on WiFi at home and at children's houses, settings to manually update

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts