Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

Be careful when upgrade to a new phone it may cost more

Be careful when upgrading your phone if you are a long standing customer and get the mobile share value savings discount on your phone line. When I up

Questions

Does anyone have any suggestion on how I can fight this

So my son upgraded his IPhone back in Feb. 2014 under the Next Program. Come to find out this Next Program in tied to my account and number; not to h

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Questions

Kudos to AT&T Wireless Hotline Rep

I just recieved the best service in a very long time from a phone rep with AT&T. I called in to ask a question about by wireless bill and how I could

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Questions

Next and military do not mix!!!

My wife and I decided to go to the AT&T store in Navarre, Fl to check on upgrades. We were eligible. I told the salesman that I was leaving for in a f

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Questions

iPhone Question

I have heard that if I buy a used iPhone from GameStop and just put my Sim Card in it, I will not be charged for Data and will keep the same plan char

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Questions

Customer Service is sorely lacking

This is my first post on this community and I found it interesting there isn't a category for home phone.  I cannot get U-verse at my current location

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Questions

Overcharging Not Resolved

I just got off the phone with Customer Service. While the woman that assisted me was nice, she was not able to fully help me. I have at my ATT wireles

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Questions

How Do I file a Compalaint to At&T?

where should I file a compaint to At&T? I had 2800 rollver over minutes with me, suddenly At&T took away those minutes by saying after 12 months roll

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Questions

AT&T best practices aren't "best" for customer!

I bought a $90 plan so I could call/text when I was in Europe for two weeks. A month later I see on my bill I've been charged the "advance billing" of

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Questions

Lied to and changed plan when upgraded

I signed up for the Value Share program that was offered in March of this year which made my phone bill approx. $50 cheaper.  I upgraded my phone by o

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts