Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

Why the increase each month in my bills?

Each month there is an increase in my bill... this time the increase is in the fees.  What should I budget for me bill next month?

Questions

horrible service and problem still not solved

I decided to give a contract device a try and have not been satisfied to the least. To give only the most important details, I made a family plan and

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Questions

After 2 hours no one can find the information or tell me how to recoup my $!!!

I have been on the phone with your 'outstanding uverse and onlie support' for over 2 hours! No one has been able to answer why I'm still being billed

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Questions

Lied to by sales Rep then given the run around for 3 months

Sadly, I am reading that what has happened to me has and is happening to others.I went into the Lenox Mall AT&T store in GA to add a line and phone to

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Questions

AT&T phone replacement, defective unit returned lost in mail.

I sent my defective phone back three weeks ago. I mailed it out with the prepaid label AT&T sent, I kept the packing slip with the RMA# and tracking#

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Questions

Billing Issues

**RANT**  Last night I recieved an email from AT&T Wireless stating that my bill was not paid through Auto-Pay and there was something wrong with my C

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I need help! About suspended mobile number

I am a family plan holder. I suspended all the numbers in my plan for summer vocation (we live in outside US). Yes I suspended all numbers in May, but

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Questions

CUSTOMER COMPLAINT WITH SERVICE AND BILLING

It seems ATT customer service has not changed in the past years. I have been a long ATT customer for probably over 10 years.  I have not had any probl

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Questions

AT&T Bill Complaint

I signed up for the 10 GB family share plan that has been advertised on TV for $160. I went to the store, upgraded my phone, brought a phone, got 2 ne

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Questions

Payment issue

How do I get in touch with someone in the Customer Relations department, that might actually care about keeping a customer?? Any ideas?? Please point

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts