Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

AT&T CUSTOMER SERVICE IS AN ABSOLUTE NIGHTMARE!!!

I traded in my iPhone for an HTC One. When I traded in the phone I recieved a promotion card. During my last billing cycle, in December, while paying

Questions

Bill

I had a payment arrangement and they suspended my lines in not working right now and jobs are contacting me

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

moonfire187 

6 years ago

Questions

How to raise a complain against att billing??

ATT has increased my internet data to 30GB from 15GB as a courtesy and they started charging me without informing me.When I called customer service, t

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

JCNightprism 

6 years ago

Questions

bill rerates

I'm a customer since Nov and have had trouble with data overages and an atroucious roamin bill (ATT roaming chargeon my bill for roaming in Canada was

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTMobilityCare 

6 years ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Calls from Canada

I live in Arkansas, and I'm on the 10GB Family Data Share Plan. I have a friend who now lives in Canada and just wanted to know if she calls from Cana

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

JCNightprism 

6 years ago

Questions

Mobile Share Value Pricing Does Not Make Sense and the Billing is Unnecessarily Complicated

I thought when I upgraded my phone that $40 for 3GB shared across all 3 of my lines was a great deal.  My 2 kids mostly use wifi, so I didn't need 2GB

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

6 years ago

Questions

Major issues with AT&T and their false promises

I have been a loyal and “valued” AT&T customer since 1999, the account owner since 2005, and I currently own 4 total lines - 2 of which have grandfath

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

6 years ago

Questions

Activation Fee...

I recently upgraded my phone and signed another 2 year agreement with AT&T and am very upset that I was charged a $40 activation fee. I have been a lo

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Wiebirhi 

6 years ago

Questions

Asurion deduction

I have been on the phone for countless amount of time both with AT&T and Asurion with no real answer.  After paying for insurance for 3 years on my da

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

JCNightprism 

6 years ago

Questions

International Charge?

We're overseas visiting family in Ireland. I've kept my phone on Airplane mode most of the time, but the other night I caught my nieces using my phone

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTMobilityCare 

6 years ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts