Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

Debt collection Issue (please help)

I had a bad divorce a few years back and got stuck with a debt from att of 218 dollars. I payed the debt and the represenative said they would remove

Questions

Corporate discount and account help problems

Hello,I have switched from Verizon to att. Verizon's customer service was not great, but so far a really miss it!I checked out my first bill online to

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Questions

was told I was going to receive my deposits back from phones I didn't purchase

was told I was going to receive my deposits back from phones in march, still haven't received anythingI didn't purchase phonesPurchased these phones w

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Mobile Share Question

A little background, i have a 10 GB Mobile Share Plan with 2 phones. One is a Basic QMD and the other is a Galaxy 4. The Galaxy 4 was obtained as an u

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Questions

High Speed Internet/Worst Internet Service ever!

I just have to say that AT&T can be proud to lead in the worst customer service/wireless/billing, and worst high speed Internet. I had my Internet swi

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Questions

AT&T Next Plan billing transfer

So the next plan is a great plan for people who like to switch phones a lot, unless you get married then you will be stuck in 2 separate contracts and

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Questions

Who Paid My Bill? and Why? and with a Bad Check?!

I am, for the most part, posting this for two reasons:1. To find out something like this has happened to anyone else, and what the outcome was.2. If t

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Questions

Billing

How come you have roll over minutes for your cells phones but not roll over data usage? I get noticification that I went over my 2 GB for the month on

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Questions

The Bate and Switched issues

I am putting this out there. I have been dealing with customer servce, the store manager, and now a memeber of the Social Media Team(whom consulted wh

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Questions

autopay problems

My post could more accurately be described as a complaint about something  that is broken than a question. If you select to activate Autopay, it says

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts