Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

Data Usage After Billing Change

I recently changed my billing cycle, and now my WiFi HotSpot says I have 0 days left with 12.03 GB used, but online it says I have 3 days left with 2.

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Charged for Canceled Services?

Being charged still from auto pay and your account has been closed? Let me help you...I spent over 5 hours on the phone with CS on 3 different occasio

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Commending an employee

Thank you for the opportunity to recognize an employee with a heart. A tremendous thank you to Andre Irvin. He remained on the phone with me and helpe

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Long Time Customer NOT HAPPY

The wireless billing has always been confusing.  I resorted to paying as same amount each month. My service was cut off when my teenage downloaded som

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Question in regards to a payment arrangement

I'd like to know if my service will continue to to stay on I was to make the payment this afternoon but didn't make it in time so I'm asking if I can

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

New charges

I just upgraded my phone to the iPhone 5S using the billing system for the new phone and not a 2 year contract I understood that this would not change

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Billing Issues

I need one person that can answer questions and resolve problems that relate to multiple services. The wireless people can't tell me why their charges

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Upgrade fees for long term customers?

This was the first time since i have been a customer with AT&T that i have been disgusted with my service. I have been a customer since 2000. I just u

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

I woke up to this....

I received an email from Tom *** this morning about att and all the wonderful new improvements. I realize it's an automated email but it infuriated me

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Suspend cell

I am currently out of the country for 2 years and need to suspend my cell phone. It is to expensive to call and cancel. Is there a way to do it online

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…