Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Protect your device against loss, theft, damage and get expert technical support. Open Enrollment Ends 3/31/21.
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

AT&T has completely failed me.

Last August I switched from Verizon to AT&T we were supposed to get the $650 per line credit to settle our Verizon account. And here it is in June aft

Questions

Ashton from Ohio just saved AT&T a 5 year customer

I made this post just to give this guy props. Ok part that and part to complain about a manager who refused any logic and almost lost a 5 year custome

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

4 years ago

Questions

Union discount

I just recently jointed a union that states there's a discount available for AT&T, how do I start receiving the discount on my bill?

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

4 years ago

Questions

Is it fair that we're told $20 per month for an additional line but charged $40 the first month?

Is it fair that we're verbally told $20 per month for an additional line but charged $40 the first month plus $25 activation fee? The trick is that AT

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

rebolloso 

4 years ago

Questions

Lied To Regarding TOBR

I was told I could transfer my cell phone from my parents account to my personal account (internet), same plan same price. The opposite was actually t

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

4 years ago

Questions

Buy 1 get one free deal Samsung S7 edge

I need to find out how your buy 1 and get 1 free works. I had canceled the 2nd line for about a month or so, but had reactivated the same number on th

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

4 years ago

Questions

Trading a cell phone.

Hi. On June 1 I received an email from att. Saying that I was able to trade or upgrade my phone. So I followed the procedures I submit the all informa

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Mfinch 

4 years ago

Questions

Billing

My bill will not allow me to push it back any further but I can pay it in full on June 20. I can put money down on it now but it's not enough to close

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

4 years ago

Questions

AT&T support agent lying - caught red-handed - how to report this (chat transcript available)

Hello,I had a chat with an AT&T support agent. I have a proof they lied to me about solving the problem and in fact they did not do anything, he/she j

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

4 years ago

Questions

what to do if the att stoneridge store stole my phone

september 2016 i traded my iphone6plus to iphone 7 plus the big problem they dont process it correctly we dont have a record or receipt that they rece

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

4 years ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts