Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Protect your device against loss, theft, damage and get expert technical support. Open Enrollment Ends 3/31/21.
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

Installment

I want the number to office of the President I am so tired of dealing with reps and managers who in 3 months have not taken care of my issue I just ke

Questions

Hey me it's me! No i am not calling myself!

On my cellular phone bill there are dozens of calls saying that the call originated from my own cell phone. These calls vary from anywhere between one

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Middlemax71 

4 years ago

Questions

Don't have unlimited Texting? You may be in big trouble

I have 200 text a month plan on my AT&T account. I just found out that anyone in the world can spam me with texts and the AT&T system will count those

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Anonymous 

4 years ago

Questions

Bill question

I looked at my account online so I could pay my bill, but it says 31.92 CR, no payment required. What does that mean?

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

4 years ago

Questions

Paid off Next phone

My installments are all paid on the Next plan. Will I continue to get charged anything now that it is paid off?

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

4 years ago

Questions

ATT wireless auto pay enrollment

Hi, I enrolled for ATT wireless auto pay in Dec 2016 and was promised to receive $50 Restaurant.com e-gift card after three billing cycles. Its been 6

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

sshenoy 

4 years ago

Questions

Device down payments

What is the range on a device down payment for a customer without great credit?  For instance $50 down for good credit and $200 down for poor credit?

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

kdfederer 

4 years ago

Questions

AT&T has completely failed me.

Last August I switched from Verizon to AT&T we were supposed to get the $650 per line credit to settle our Verizon account. And here it is in June aft

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

4 years ago

Questions

Ashton from Ohio just saved AT&T a 5 year customer

I made this post just to give this guy props. Ok part that and part to complain about a manager who refused any logic and almost lost a 5 year custome

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

4 years ago

Questions

Union discount

I just recently jointed a union that states there's a discount available for AT&T, how do I start receiving the discount on my bill?

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

4 years ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts