Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Protect your device against loss, theft, damage and get expert technical support. Open Enrollment Ends 3/31/21.
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

Pay to upgrade fee

Of $199.99 appears on my current bill. Did a support chat. They told me that's how much I need to pay on my monthly installments. Well if I recall I h

Questions

Least expensive option for emails, texts, and calls for a cruise of the Alaskan Inside Passage?

Hello, We will be on Norwegian Cruise Lines for a week, stopping in Ketchikan, Juneau, and Skagway Alaska, and also Victoria, BC in Canada. I've check

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

4 years ago

Questions

Charge removed due to deceased client

My dad passed away and I was advised the NEXT installment that was remaining would be waived. I had to call and speak with 2 supervisors on multiple c

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

4 years ago

Questions

How can AT&T activate an account with 0 dollars.

AT&T activated an account that was requesting a 350 dollar deposit but no money paid. Allowed the account to go to collections. No phone issued to cus

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

RichardMary 

4 years ago

Questions

Very Poor customer Communication

[edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]   This is now going on for months,  When I first got charged they said they would waive

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

4 years ago

Questions

Who to discuss billing

Obviously it's useless to try and discuss any bill related issues with 611 or online support chat people. No offense. So who would be a good person?

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Sammy41 

4 years ago

Questions

I did not agree to this plan!!!

Wireless customer of 11 years. Grandfathered in to old unlimited data plan. I was told by an att store employee SPECIFICALLY, that when I changed my i

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

4 years ago

Questions

Treatment

I would know who I file a complaint with in regards to a FS manager treatment during a call.  I have been a cust with AT&T over 10 years and have neve

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

4 years ago

Questions

Are there payment arrangements for someone out on disability?

I was out of work for a month because of a cuncussion and migraines. Being that I make more money than my significant other this severely affected us.

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

4 years ago

Questions

text messaging

Why is it wnen someone texts me and it does not show up on my itemize sheet

posted 

4 years ago

•