Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

iPhone Trade In Credit?

Finally received my iPhone 6 a few days ago, and wanted to take advantage of the trade in promotion AT&T has going on. I have an iPhone 5S and my girl

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Tired of AT&T's deceptive agents and their lies! I just want out after more than 10 years!

I just am so very tired of having to call AT&T every month to fight against the excess charges that I get for rate plan changes that I never have agre

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Switch back to At&t

I was wondering if you guys buy out contracts or something of that nature. I have been a At&t customer for over 20+ years now, and my kids where wanti

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

I was intentionally misinformed to sign up for another 2 year contract

I really would love some help. I have already spent nealry 3 hours on the phone getting no where. Last month I called into to see about cancelling/tra

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Premier Site Errors when Upgrading

I've been trying since the iPhone has went up for Pre-order and has became availiable to get onto Premier to make my order. I get an error every singl

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Rates increase for upgrade to IPhone 6

I've been with AT&T for 16 years now and I have upgraded my phone every 2 years using their subsidy program 2 year contract for discounted pho

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Cost of my plan dropped, charges on my bill did not

I could not find a place to provide this feedback via email on the website so I'll try posting it here and see what happens. My wife and I recently we

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Terrible Customer Service at AT&T

First, understand that I am a long time AT&T customer for wireless and have never had billing issues.  Several months back I visited the local AT&T st

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Hidden EXPENSIVE charges with upgrade eligibility

We've been with AT&T for many years and currently have 4 phones on the 10g/month plan. Three weeks ago (before the Iphone 6 intorduction), WalMart was

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

BAD Customer Service Feedback

I am fuming because I had to spend time talking to three different representatives about an issue that should've been resolved in the first place. I r

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…