Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!
Wireless Billing

Wireless Billing

Learn all about about your wireless bill, usage, and payments.

Travel outside the USA

Yes I'm going on a cruise do I need to alter my wireless coverage to use phone?Do I need to purchase the ships wifii

Questions

Please share your "help you switch" experience

If took part of the AT&T help you switch program, please share your experience here.

Questions

Why did my Mobile Insurance Premium go up by a dollar and I did not receive a notice

Hi,The Mobile Insurance Premium had gone up by a dollar this past month, May 2017, and I did not receive any notification.  What's the purpose for thi

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

4 years ago

Questions

Combined wireless and DirecTV bill

I've been trying for six months to merge my DirecTV and wireless bills with no success. The last time was about a month ago when I was assured it happ

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Gary L 

4 years ago

Questions

iPhone 7 trade-in upgrade misery

This really has been a really painful promotion that I participated in when iPhone 7 was introduced. Like other cellphone service providers, AT&T also

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Gary L 

4 years ago

Questions

Wrong charges of text messages from 40404

I just found I was charged for receiving messages sent from 40404. I don't have messaging plan so it costs $0.20 to receive/send one text message. How

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

DianaMa 

4 years ago

Questions

Lied To and angry

I recently switched from T-Mobile to AT&T because I have the cable. I was told my bill would not exceed 250 My first bill is 503.00 I went over all of

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Gary L 

4 years ago

Questions

Question about payment on wireless account being 3 days late

Was wondering I have a payment pending for August 31st. My bill is due August 28th. I want to make sure that I won't have service interruption due to

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

4 years ago

Questions

Lied to, 2 phones added when I ordered one etc

After 15 hours on the phone over 4 day period, 2 WASTED on chat and about 1.5 total in store time (2 trips) with the second one ending with the manage

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

4 years ago

Questions

Don't believe what they tell you

Have been using att for about 5 years now.  Had the old unlimited plan that required direct tv connected to it.  Kept getting information about switch

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Culith 

4 years ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts