Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Give Mom a virtual hug with our Mother's Day Gift Guide.
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

Next program and FAN discount

I currently receive a 20% discount on my service. My wife just broke her Note II so we need a new phone. We are not due for an upgrade until November

Questions

Confused On How A Single Smart Phone Works On The New Mobile Share Plan

I was going to upgrade to a new S5 the other day. ( I have been out of contract for 4 years)I am on a feature phone plan that has 600 minutes and unli

posted 

7 y ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

7 y ago

Questions

How much will it be?

I purchased a Nokia Lumia 1520 and I wanted to turn it on . This is my first phone with ATT , How much will it be to turn it on and monthly

posted 

7 y ago

• 

Last response by 

OhItsIta 

7 y ago

Questions

Where can I post store reviews?

I had a terrible experience in the ATT store located in loop 281 in Longview Texas. It was so bad, that I am switching to Sprint mobile. Where can I p

posted 

7 y ago

• 

Last response by 

christopherjones 

7 y ago

Questions

I'm paying 130 a month just to use my iPhone5s, Is this normal or did i get set up?

Everyone i tell this to is comepletely shocked by it. I'm paying 130$ a month just to use one phone and nothing else, This is not including the extra

posted 

7 y ago

• 

Last response by 

G-mobile 

7 y ago

Questions

Extremely upset with bad customer service!! Was hung up on...

I was going to switch to T Mobile. They were offering the S5. I called up spoke to customer relations at 6pm on 4-11 talked to a rep named Ryan. He th

posted 

7 y ago

• 

Last response by 

21stNow 

7 y ago

Questions

bill

I was told that by "upgrading' my phone my bill would be less. I even questioned the guy in the store several times. I've been an AT&T customer for ov

posted 

7 y ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

7 y ago

Questions

2 yrs of ball dropping

Sorry for the rant as I am starting to see this is a common issue.     Im not sure where to begin as I  and my Fiancé have spent about a hundred hours

posted 

7 y ago

• 

Last response by 

MicCheck 

7 y ago

Questions

Billing / Customer Service

What is customer service?let me tell you my experience with At&t. I will try and be brief but I could write a book.I have been a customer for a long t

posted 

7 y ago

• 

Last response by 

wingrider01 

7 y ago

Questions

AT&T Phone vs. Local Phone in Uruguay

My daughter is going to Uruguay (South America) for 6 months, and we would like advisement on costs to send her there with an AT&T phone (vs. buying a

posted 

7 y ago

• 

Last response by 

loganic 

7 y ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts