Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Give Mom a virtual hug with our Mother's Day Gift Guide.
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

Why Is AT&T against veterans?

My contract was up recently, and me and my wife got new phones and tablets and decided to sign again, I am a veteran and was told I could get a discou

Questions

Perks of AT&T

with Sprints "slash your bill" campaign, what is the incentive to stay with AT&T? For example, I ordered and signed a new contract today (after a terr

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

GLIMMERMAN76 

6 y ago

Questions

my AT&T account

In July 2013 I ordered a new smartphone from at&t .My order was confirmed and my AT&T phone and one year contract(unlimited talk, text,and data$45.mon

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTMobilityCare 

6 y ago

Questions

BAD Customer Service - AT&T Wireless

I uprgraded to an iPhone 6 three weeks ago.  I was offered a FREE LG tablet with the Next Installment and would only incur a $10 monthly charge for th

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTMobilityCare 

6 y ago

Questions

att store now

I want to do a transfer of responsibility. I go online and set it up. It asks me to call to finish process. I do that. The lady asks me to go to the s

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

maldenmom 

6 y ago

Questions

Positive reviews

First, I feel it's super difficult to leave a positive review about an employee who has helped you. In customer service, it's very important for posit

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

ms_unicorn 

6 y ago

Questions

When will AT&T stop the unnecessary credit checks for no-contract accounts?

I recently set up a new AT&T wireless account, and chose a Mobile Share Value plan over GoPhone because of a nice corporate discount and the possibili

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

Dave.G 

6 y ago

Questions

Mobile Share Value

Have been an AT&T customer forever (at least seems like it) with 4 phones. Just got an unhappy surprise when I called and spoke to a rep about an upgr

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

kdfederer 

6 y ago

Questions

my global coverage

I am gonna be based in overseas for the military for the next several months. I called Saturday about applying a global package to my phone and It sho

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTMobilityCare 

6 y ago

Questions

Auto refill $5.00 credit?

I heard and was wondering if its true that when you do auto refill you get a $5 credit? If that is true is it all the time or just a one time deal?

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTMobilityCare 

6 y ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts