Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Protect your device against loss, theft, damage and get expert technical support. Open Enrollment Ends 3/31/21.
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

iPhone 6+ Premier order limbo

Placed preorder a little before 12am pst. Got an order confirmation page and order ID.  $1 charges on my card.  No email, no ability to pul

Questions

Can I finance a phone on an existing line?

If I have an existing line but no phone for it can I finance a new phone so I don't have to pay the full price for the smartphone?Thanks

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Max69 

6 years ago

Questions

Promotion card worthless?

We received a promotion card for a 4s when my wife upgraded to her 5s. When I tried to use it today to order a new 6 I was told it was expired. That i

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Etutsrick 

6 years ago

Questions

AT&T won't allow me to add new line

I need to add a new line to my account but AT&T won't allow me to because of my credit. Is there anything I can do so they will let me add a new line?

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

eyezayuh 

6 years ago

Questions

Any Iphone 6 plus preorders for September?

Hi guys, Like many of you out there, I ordered through the at&t website an iphone 6 plus 64gb gold at about 11:55am September 11th a little bit before

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

bees 

6 years ago

Questions

Escalation ticket

Received an escalation ticket number and was told I would receive a call within 24 hours, it's past 24 hours and still have not heard back!! Been to t

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

mrbnj21 

6 years ago

Questions

Customer service?

Worst customer service ever. I spent 3 hours yesterday talking to 7 different AT&T representatives for two issues. After the second hour, they hung up

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

rharp76 

6 years ago

Questions

Does AT&T offer the option of having someone cosign in the event you do not have qualifying credit?

I am currently on my parents family plan, but I want to set up my own wireless plan. I am interested in participating in AT&T Next, as opposed to the

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

kdfederer 

6 years ago

Questions

How can an exorbitant amount of data usage be posted to my account?

Since getting my first Smartphone through AT&T in September-2013, the most data I've ever used to date was 1,998KBs. My billing cycle is from the 14th

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ms_unicorn 

6 years ago

Questions

Iphone Trade in Program

Who else think AT&T trade in program is garbage? Spring and Verzion are offering $350 credit instaly to my account for my Iphone and ATT you have to w

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

5 years ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts