Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Protect your device against loss, theft, damage and get expert technical support. Open Enrollment Ends 3/31/21.
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

Return Address

HelloHow do i return an iphone 6 received today since my dog ate the return label; how do i find the return address to mail it?  thank u

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Next Program - Can I pay it off in full?

I want to buy my new iphone and pay full retail, but I don't want to mess with paying AT&T the 40 dollar activation fee or whatever it is.  So, I want

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

rocket29 

5 years ago

Questions

AT&T Escalation Detail??

Are there any email where we can write to escalate any issue?? Is there any contact number for the Escalation? Is always the customer waster 15 to min

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ms_unicorn 

6 years ago

Questions

Mobile Share Value Plans

For the most part, I am a big fan of the Mobile Share Value Plans. Having been a customer of AT&T wireless since the Cingular merger.  I like the simp

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

GLIMMERMAN76 

6 years ago

Questions

Unsuccessful Phone unlock request for 30 days!!!!

We have migrated to another wireless carrier and have had not been able to get our ATT iphone unlocked after trying for an entire month!!!  We have go

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ms_unicorn 

6 years ago

Questions

AT&T on its way

Comcast is bad. AT&T is on it's way there. Very poor customer service. Will likely change carriers soon. I'm still fuming.I used to love AT&T. Best ph

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ms_unicorn 

6 years ago

Questions

my plan increased because i signed up for 2 year contract.

i'm paying under $180 right now with 15GB shared by family of 5. we've been loyal to at&t for over 6 years or so. and now i just upgraded to iphone 6,

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

IndyChick70 

6 years ago

Questions

Not cool, AT&T.

I was really pumped when they introduced the new Mobile Share plan. I was able to cut my bill back AND get enought data with unlimited minutes and tex

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Zacharyw70 

6 years ago

Questions

Upgrade phone but keep current text messaging plan

When trying to place an order through the site, I'm able to select my current unlimited data plan but my text messaging plan does not show up. The onl

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

limruc 

6 years ago

Questions

iPhone 6+ Premier order limbo

Placed preorder a little before 12am pst. Got an order confirmation page and order ID.  $1 charges on my card.  No email, no ability to pul

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

marshallbu79 

6 years ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts