Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

Someone keeps calling and hanging up?

Someone calling and hanging up. Can I find out who it is? When I star 69 it they say number unknown?

Questions

Switch back and forth between data plans?

Can you switch back and forth between data plans with no penalty? I'm on the 10GB plan with 4 lines. So I was wondering if I could downgrade to the 3G

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

Busternutt 

6 y ago

Questions

Contract buy-out by competitor

my att contract is up in november. Sprint is offering to buy it now and cut my rate in half. Can they do that and if so is there any reason I shouldn'

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

GeekBoy 

6 y ago

Questions

Customer Service

I have to vent a little bit here.  I have been a loyal AT&T customer now for about 7 years.  Never thought about switching.  Generally happy with serv

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTMobilityCare 

6 y ago

Questions

Can i delete 4 messages out of my account history on ATT&t site ?????? please help A.S.A.P!!!

i want to delete 4 messages from my account history can any one help me do this ... its not that i want to hide things i just dont want this persons n

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

kdfederer 

6 y ago

Questions

Worst Customer Service in the Known Universe

After seeing several plans from other companies that looked like better value than our AT&T plan, I contacted AT&T to give them an opportuity to keep

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

atandt5ucks 

6 y ago

Questions

Buying a used ATT phone that is still on NEXT program

Hi wonder about any issues say I buy a used iphone 6 that is still on NEXT program.I know just put my nano sim and go , however if origianl owner has

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

5 y ago

Questions

Go Phone Deactivated

Hello, I purchased a Go Phone for a business mobile phone about a month ago and never got to use it due to transferring all my information from te pre

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTMobilityCare 

6 y ago

Questions

I didn't receive the $100 promotion card as promised by AT&T

I didn't receive the $100 promotion card as promised by AT&T after purchasing a phone with 2-year wireless agmt. It's been 4 months already and n

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

mcanntx 

6 y ago

Questions

ATT: Incompetency from top to bottom.

I called last week to cancel my service and was re-directed to the "retention" department. Spoke with Kaitlan and she offered me a free phone to stay

posted 

6 y ago

• 

Last response by 

scammers 

6 y ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts