Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Protect your device against loss, theft, damage and get expert technical support. Open Enrollment Ends 3/31/21.
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

Trade - In Promo Code

I have tried several time to do the Trade in Process online with the Promo code that was provided to me by At&t.  Every time I enter the IME, Phone nu

Questions

AT&T Merger with Cricket Sucks

This merger of AT&T and Cricket is horrible.  First I just bought an expensive Samsung Galaxy S4 not even a year ago and I am being told that I have t

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

4 years ago

Questions

Complaint about ATT Store Manager

How do I make an official complaint about a manager at an ATT store.  Went last night and every piece of information she gave me was wrong.  She refus

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ms_unicorn 

6 years ago

Questions

Bought my wife an At&t Phone 5S on eBay, how to transfer her existing At&t service to new phone?

So my wife currently has an At&t iPhone 4S.  I just bought her an At&t iPhone 5S thru eBay. When it arrives, how easy is it to transfer her existing A

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

MicCheck 

6 years ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

What is Premier?

I like many of you are frustrated with not receiving my iPhone 6+ Space Gray 128GB that I ordered at 12:02am PDT on 9/12. I keep seeing that people ar

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

drouke 

6 years ago

Questions

iPhone 6 plus shipped

Just wanted to share my update since I too have been a slave to this forum in the past week. I did follow some instruction as to calling the 877 phone

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

majest76 

6 years ago

Questions

Complaint (long)

I am a 6 year AT&T customer.On 9-12-14 I walk into an AT&T store to pre-order a new I phone. Store is virtually empty, after about 45 minutes of "i'm

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Jaamch 

6 years ago

Questions

Complaint

Has anyone ever been deceived, spent hours explaining the same thing, to three different online chat employees, a supervisor, the next day be stood up

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTDelia 

6 years ago

Questions

AT&T slapped a contract on me after canceling my iPhone order, and now they won't get rid of it

Hi, This is my first post, and I am just looking for someone to help me out with AT&T's poor customer service.  Last Sunday I cancelled an order for a

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

mciuccio 

6 years ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Upgrading with older phone

A few days ago, I upgraded my iPhone 5 to an iPhone 6+. My wife is currently using an iPhone 4S, and I've got a question: if I gave her my iPhone 5, w

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

6 years ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts