Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

LOST SIM CARD! HELP

I lost my sim card and I don't know if AT&T will replace my sim card with the same number.  HELP! by the way, I have a gophone plan.

Questions

Does anyone have the same experience with AT&T?

Over the past month I’ve been given the wrong information by AT&T sales people as well as being insulted and accused of lying by the Store Manager.  

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Gary L 

3 years ago

Questions

Rude and threatening attitude from ATT Fraud department

THe lady wouldn't listen to my complain at all. She says I have had way too many replacement and i have requested unlock codes for all my replacement

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ms_unicorn 

6 years ago

Questions

I'm not angry...

...I am very frustrated. Before upgrading two of four of my phones in March, I placed a call to AT&T sales support, in essense to make absolutely cert

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

wtpsyche 

6 years ago

Questions

How can you escalate a complaint against a store manager?

I have been trying to solve an issue with ATT wireless for almost 5 months with no response back. I have even physically been to two stores and no res

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

lassie 

3 years ago

Questions

AT&T Family plan shared data of 10 GB it.

I am on a AT&T Family plan shared data of 10 GB, I'm an upgrade, and the rest are basic plan with no upgrade. If I don't use all my shared data can AT

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ms_unicorn 

6 years ago

Questions

Not happy with Att next phone.

This may be a small issue for some but its huge for us. We have been loyal at&t customers since 2009. We recently switched from our old unlimited DATA

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

4 years ago

Questions

Very dissatisfied with customer service!

I had a very dissatisfying experience at the AT&T store in the Fort Steuben Mall in Steubenville, OH tonight (8/4/14).  I needed to upgrade my mother'

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ms_unicorn 

6 years ago

Questions

CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER - 15 YEAR CUSTOMER CANCELLIMG TOMORROW IF THIS IS NOT RESOLVED

In February my daughter went into one of your stores and upgraded her phone to the iphone 5s - and was talked into the "next plan" by one of your sale

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ms_unicorn 

6 years ago

Questions

AT&T is absolutely abusive

I had a very long experience with this company and try to avoid at all cost, but unfortunately I signed for a plan for a number of phones with a combi

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ms_unicorn 

6 years ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts