Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Protect your device against loss, theft, damage and get expert technical support. Open Enrollment Ends 3/31/21.
Wireless Account

Wireless Account

Learn how to best manage your wireless service and account.

Roll over data

I thought that any unused Data was rolled over? Didn't happen this month. I will be so glad when I am out of contract with AT&T cause it's bye bye

Questions

where can i find my PUK code model Z222?

Its an ATT go phone i dont know if that makes a difference.  Any help would be appreciated.  Matt

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTMobilityCare 

5 years ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can a GoPhone number be transfered to a new device added to my regular AT&T account?

I have a regular account with AT&T that I brought my own Iphone6 to and that's all good. I also have a basic Go-Phone that I keep as a spare phone. I

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTMobilityCare 

5 years ago

Questions

Unified Billing, Plenti Points, Seconds Count

I have been trying to use my plenti points towards my wireless account that is 'unified' with my uverse account for 2 weeks now.  I have spent over an

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Doubledeucefive 

5 years ago

Questions

Great Business Model - NOT!

I'd love someone to explain the following business model to me! Churn means it costs a LOT more to get a new Customer than keep an exisiting one.I hav

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Busternutt 

5 years ago

Questions

Why was my Google play music all access subscription declined?

I'm really irritated now. I've had play music all access for nearly a year now, always billed it to my at&t account, always auto renews on the 8th unt

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTMobilityCare 

5 years ago

Questions

Where's my rollover data?

The usage page is suddenly not showing any of last month's rollover data as available for my use. What happened to that data? It was there a couple of

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

drebhun 

5 years ago

Questions

000-000-0000 blocked

How do I find out the number called on an outgoing call that is listed as 000-000-0000 blocked that was made from one of my cell phones?

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTMobilityCare 

5 years ago

Questions

Bill dispute/customer service inadequate

I've spoken to several representatives and all speak the same message "our policy is blah blah..it really is a shame that AT&T does not have more repe

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

5 years ago

Questions

2GB per line access charge only $15?

Hi,   I am a new ATT customer on a 300MB plan where I pay: 300MB Plan Fee: $20 + Access Fee $25 = $45 total   When I go to change my plan,

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Swarlieee 

5 years ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts